Red penis for almost 1 year im tired of this !! Help

Posted , 13 users are following.

I have been struggling for almost a year now with this condition and no one was able to help, i am uncircumcised after i had vaginal sex with a girl without a condom my penis became itchy and really red i tested twice for STDs and both times were negative i visited a dermatologist gave me creams didn't help i visited another that gave me pills also didn't work i tried 3 fungal creams and 3 types of different pills, basically i Lost hope at this time now, im not applying anything anymore cause nothing seems to be working, when i masturbate or wash it with soap it get irritated. any advice?

1 like, 64 replies

64 Replies

Next
  • Posted

bro how are you .

sorry because of my week english

i have been with this 5 months ago i test HIV i went to dr he checked me all by Sonar

its start i remember by normal fungal i started to use anti-fungal with cortisone

complete go away after that its came back again

i went again to my dr

he gave my antibiotic pills for 21 days

with another cream its gone but return back

after that my dr said its not herpes not bacteria not std forget about it and dont use shower gel its really help the irritating clam and red color also

but its not a solution

still dry skin and little pinky

but i recommend you to use

Avenoo lotion with very sensitive skin free soup free fragrance

taht will help alot

• Posted

hey brother hope you are doing well, it's really bothering me and there's not much i can do about it, the doctors are not helping they just give us creams and pills but not getting any better, sometimes the redness goes away but other times it's really red like in the picture, the crazy thing is that no one actually knows what it is!

• Posted

i understand you bro

its really bothering me as well im trying with new cream now

from a new doctor i hope working

the problem is while using the creams its goes away

but when you stop using

its comes back

but i want you to know that that all doctors told me

if it was something dangers will not goes away with any normal cream so don't be afraid hopefully by time

i will keep you update

• Posted

yes please keep me updated and let me know if you feel any improvement because it is very stressful. thanks for your help.

• Edited

i got a similar issue after getting body to body massage in a massage parlour. this has to be some kind of a STI which tests are unable to pick up it seems. let me know if something finally works for you.

• Posted

at first it was really itchy and red all the time after i took fluconazole pills the itchiness is gone now it is red sometimes and other times its not that red, mainly when chemicals such as shower gels go under the foreskin it gets irritated again. i will keep you guys posted if it gets better.

• Edited

don't want to demoralise you but in this situation for couple of years without any cure. Hopefully someone someday get this diagnosed and get a cure.

• Edited

did it happen to you after sex or not?

mine happened right after an hour of having sex.

• Posted

I think it came to me due to oral. Symptoms started after 4 days of oral encounter if i remember it correctly.

• Posted

do you think getting circumcised would help or not?

• Posted

bro im already circumcised i think its not related to this situation

• Edited

oh okay bro i hope the new creams you are using will help out

• Edited

its not from massagr palors i seen virgins on here having this issue maybe its from broken blood vessels in the glans or cpps

• Edited

Guys get tested for all sorts of STI/STDs plz. I am awaiting for my test results. In my case most likely its an STI as this happened after body to body massage at a spa.

• Edited

I tested for STDs twice and both times were negative.

• Posted

awesome .. hoping that my std tests also come out negative .. fingers crossed !

• Edited

good luck ... but that's not the actual problem, the thing is no one can really tell what this disease

• Edited

update - all my std tests came out negative today.. it seems this is not caused due to any known std .. completely confusing stuff

• Posted

yeah dude unfortunately been like this for a year now and people are saying there's no cure for now

• Posted

what was the dosage of Fluconazole which you tried out. My doc has recommended 200mg twice daily which seems too high!

• Posted

wow That's a lot bro, i only took 1 pill daily 150mg for 4 days and it was enough i got rid of the itchiness but the redness won't go away.

• Edited

Yeah man 200mg Fluconazole twice daily seems a bit risky to me. Will take a second opinion from another doc. Btw i have started using CeraVe moisturising cream and it seems to be making things slightly better.

• Edited

that's great, hope your condition gets better let me know what happens in the next few days.

• Posted

thats def not what its from its from cpps or hard flaccid syndrome prostitis issue from cpps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.