Red penis for almost 1 year im tired of this !! Help

Posted , 13 users are following.

I have been struggling for almost a year now with this condition and no one was able to help, i am uncircumcised after i had vaginal sex with a girl without a condom my penis became itchy and really red i tested twice for STDs and both times were negative i visited a dermatologist gave me creams didn't help i visited another that gave me pills also didn't work i tried 3 fungal creams and 3 types of different pills, basically i Lost hope at this time now, im not applying anything anymore cause nothing seems to be working, when i masturbate or wash it with soap it get irritated. any advice?

1 like, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Hi guys

I told you before that I am in a new phase with a new dermatologist. He prescribed two types of creams for me

I used them for six days in a row

After that all skin irritation was gone

I am now on the fifth day after stopping using the creams, and no irritation has appeared, thank God. I have tried sexual intercourse using condom

I will give myself another five days, if no irritation appears, I will go to that doctor and thank him, and I will send you the names and pictures of these creams.

• Edited

My friends, I waited ten days. After using the creams, thank God, there is no irritation. I will tell you what types of creams are, but please tell me if they heal your skins properly , i would like like to know,,

You should use day from one cream and day from second cream for a period of six or eight days

one time before sleep

first cream Travocort

second cream Advantan

best luck my friends

• Posted

hey bro thanks for sharing with us the names of the creams and I'm happy to hear that your condition has healed, i will get those creams and try them hopefully they will work for me as well, i will let you know what happens and pray for us so we can also heal from this condition.

• Posted

Abdullah,

Im from Turkey my friend. Please send me your doctor's name. I am also having the same problem..

or pls leave a contact. you from Istanbul?

• Edited

i have this same issue and when doctors look at it says it normal im like a red glans normal to u i can seen in the mirror it dosent look normal its supposed to be purple

• Posted

give these creams a try they might help you the ones abdullah mentioned above.

• Posted

I am thinking of trying those creams but just read that they contain steroids as well which is making be a bit apprehensive.. as i already had some side effects (wrinkly and shiny glans skin) due to the use of Candid B cream which also has steroids. Anyone else had any luck in curing this through medication?

• Edited

update: day 3 of using travocort and advantan and my condition is still the same i thought i would let you guys know, i don't think it's gonna workout out for me but i ll use them for another 5 days, good luck guys.

• Posted

in my case a new twist.. getting fever with elevated heart rate.. i had got all std tests done earlier except hiv.

Suspect this might be hiv 😞

• Posted

damn how long have you had this condition for? i hope you feel better bro and hopefully it's not hiv.

• Edited

its not hiv many of us who have this been tested any even seen virgins on here have this

• Posted

fever has started now around 8 weeks after suspected exposure in the massage spa. rash on glans had appeared in 3 days only and still persists.

• Posted

Bro chill, go get tested and you will see that is all good, i had the condition from january after a b*****b, i get red gland, i had itch on my uretra, i was very upset, i had many times made all std test all negative, i made hiv test negative , i did all test that i discovered all negative, all test was PCR , because the doctor told me that if anyting is wrong pcr test will show all, because i am a blood donnor they made me all the test for blood, i was 3 time during this year and the result where all negative.

After 9 months the redness off gland have fade away but the rednes around my uretra no, during the day i have episodes of itching ,

I tried all the creams that o found , but for me the best thing worked when i renounce at the creams and the rednes off gland fade away little every day.

At dermatology told me to not wash it more than one time per day and let it go if the test are ok.

I wanted to do more, but is nothing else to do, 4 urologist doctor and 3 dermatologist ask me tests and when they saw that are negative they told that everyting is all wright and do not wory, live your life , is nothing wrong whith you, but my pennis uretra say somthing else 😃

In conclusion , your fewer can be from something else, do the test for you to calm down , hiv is not so easy to take,

P.S when i was stresed whith the test i feeled that everyting is hurting, i studied my body for clues, i thaught i have all std that a men can have, but in conclusion the stress made me feel like that, so chill you are ok.

• Posted

got the report now.. Hiv positive 😦 so looks like that rash in my case was an early symptom.. fever came after 8 weeks following which i got tested

• Edited

phew !! i misinterpreted actually .. p24 antigen value is 0.32 on my report and anything less than 1.00 is considered non reactive (Negative) ... false alarm !! 😃

• Posted

brooo good news glad to hear that

be happy , please try my creams they might help

and update us

im really happy now for you

• Edited

Wow when i read the message from above i taught i can not read, i froze, i do not want to think what was in your head, i am glad for you, now i think that you are relax, i know that the problem is still there, at least you are calm now and you can sleep easy now.

Slowly the problem will fade away or you will find a cream that will work

• Posted

Any further joy using the creams man?

are you applying both daily or?

• Posted

The application of soap irritating it definitely seems to imply its a skin condition....

But I've seen a few suggestions of prostatitis on the forums which i guess could be thought from the sex/masturbation causing it to flare up from within?

You had anything like that looked into?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.