Red penis for almost 1 year im tired of this !! Help

Posted , 13 users are following.

I have been struggling for almost a year now with this condition and no one was able to help, i am uncircumcised after i had vaginal sex with a girl without a condom my penis became itchy and really red i tested twice for STDs and both times were negative i visited a dermatologist gave me creams didn't help i visited another that gave me pills also didn't work i tried 3 fungal creams and 3 types of different pills, basically i Lost hope at this time now, im not applying anything anymore cause nothing seems to be working, when i masturbate or wash it with soap it get irritated. any advice?

1 like, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Same thing here, can sometimes be a nightmare after sex or masturbation and other times fine. Pass. Not sure wtfs going on, been three, maybe four years for me now.

Tried fungal creams & tablets, antibiotic creams & tablets, steroid creams etc.

Did STI checks, nothing.

If you keep on top of hygiene and don't have sex or masturbate for a few days, do you find its a lot better?

• Posted

is your dick dry as in the picture or does it become wet under the foreskin which might cause it to become worse?

My doctor recommended me circumcision because he says the problem is caused by wetness and wrong PH levels trapped by the foreskin.

But this guy has the same as me and it looks dry as f**k.

doesn't match

• Posted

Expose the glans for a bit and it's be like the guys in the picture, but I do get a level of moistness i think what you mean, yeah

• Posted

we all 3 are uncircumcised and probably have the same problem which is due to bad P.H levels of our skin.

• Posted

but m85661 doesn't think we have the same condition. just saying. im not sure anymore either.

• Posted

5 creams or smth but since the doctor says the reason is a P.H imbalance - no cream or any treatment can help if it doesn't help my body regulating the P.H level again.

and the doctor sadly didnt give me any clue how to do that. As stupid as i am i also didn't ask, im so frustrated. i should have asked but probably he also doesn't know as he otherwise would have told me, probably?

• Posted

Well I guess the doctor did recommend circumcision, so perhaps that's his suggestion for regulating the PH balance?

I have read online it's recommended for reoccurring balanitis (which itself is pretty much a catch-all for irritation), but it comes with its own downsides from peoples opinions. I'm not sure man, short of someone saying they've accurately diagnosed and treated on here, your best bet is return to the docs. That's my plan this week I think and hopefully I can get somewhere with it

• Posted

yes, that's what he recommended me if it is persistent. right now my somptoms are still there but less severe and he didn't really recommend it anymore. I failed to ask him if there is anyting else that could re- balance my P.H score. i really hate myself for failing to do so ):

but i guess it would have probably changed nothing.

Please go to the doctor and tell us about what he told you.

I would also like to see pictures of you so i can see if we have the same

• Posted

If you click my name, you should be able to see previous threads of mine where I've posted pictures of my condition.

It's not quite as bad as it has been in the past anymore since cessation of all creams

• Posted

im circumcised since birth its not from the foreskin i also have red glans

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.