Red penis for almost 1 year im tired of this !! Help

Posted , 13 users are following.

I have been struggling for almost a year now with this condition and no one was able to help, i am uncircumcised after i had vaginal sex with a girl without a condom my penis became itchy and really red i tested twice for STDs and both times were negative i visited a dermatologist gave me creams didn't help i visited another that gave me pills also didn't work i tried 3 fungal creams and 3 types of different pills, basically i Lost hope at this time now, im not applying anything anymore cause nothing seems to be working, when i masturbate or wash it with soap it get irritated. any advice?

1 like, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

the only std that we catch without penetration and just intimate skin on skin contact is human papiloma virus and herpes. so hpv cannot be tested in males. warts is the strongest variant on hpv. there's about 100 other variants. my guess is this should be a weaker variant. my doc said mine is fordyce spots which is harmless and not contagious. but I got it after a condom break as well. so although it's harmless, the secual contact triggered it. I'm guessing it's not fordyce it's just a weaker variants of hpv. there is a vaccine for hpv called Gardasil 6. you can't get rid of it once you've caught it but you can be sage from other variants.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.