Red Spot on Tip of Penis Help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Please if anyone knows what this is please help me.  It has red spot on the tip of my penis and on the lips of my penis.  It causes a bit of irritation after I urinate or if my penis is erected.  Please help me I'm really afraid.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i had this too

i have a post you can see it if it looks like yours

please keep me updated if you know what is this

• Posted

The pic isn't in focus, but it looks like balanitis to me.  Personally, I wouldn't see a doctor about it, unless it gets worse or doesn't go away within a week or two.

If it is balanitis, then these links may help, though the second article is written for doctors:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro  ;

Washing (with water, no soap) daily, and taking a leak and washing after masturbation or sex will probably help, and you could also try Canesten cream or Daktarin cream.  Loose fitting cotton underwear may help, and some sites recommend washing underwear with non-biological washing powder or liquid.

(Canesten is also known as Clotrimazole, and Daktarin is also known as Miconazole or these brand names: Desenex and Zeasorb in US and Canada, Micatin, Monistat-Derm, Daktarin in India, UK, Australia, Belgium and the Philippines, Daktar in Norway, Fungidal in Bangladesh, Decocort in Malaysia.)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.