Red spots on penis no itching

Posted , 51 users are following.

Hi Every one,

Can some some  clarify if the photos shows signs of yeast infections or balantis or herpes or something else? Please advice.

6 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

can any one help with the treatment? I am suffering from 6 months with these. All std results came -ve. Don't know what to do, kept applying ketokonazole for 1.5 months, got improved but not getting cured completely. If I travel by wearing same underwear its coming back but intensity is low.

• Posted

Dear friend

I suffered the same issues and went through all the treatments, medication and lotions, that did not work and came to the conclusion that this is not serious.

Wash you glands regularly twice a day will be great with only warm water, dry with clean cloth.

They do go away after a few days sometimes it can take longer.

I have purchased an over the counter Vitamin E oil, and rub that on every second day.

This will repeat itself in weeks to come after ejaculation or sex, try to pee after every event and wash.

Don't worry about these changes in your body, as we grow older even the penis and glands changes. Do not stress yourself over these small things in life, the internet gives to much information and we stress because we belief the worst.

If you have no continues burning sensation or itching for a few days, belief me all is well.

Best of luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.