Red unraised Dots consistenly after sex/ masturbation for 7 months now

Posted , 9 users are following.

Ive been getting these red dots typically after sex or masturbation. They typically go away on their own within 3-4 days.

?Ive been tested negative for STD's and Candida.

?Doctor said it doesn't look like herpes.

?Ive tried anti fungal creams and oral treatments. Did not really work. It made glans have a red and cracked appearance.

?I tried steroid cream.. worked for abit but then created thinning of the foreskin.

?Ive tried Man1 Man Oil. It actually caused these red dots after 2 days of use.

?Ive tried coconut oil. It also caused the red dots after 2 days of use.

?*INTERESTING TREND

?If I wash my penis after sex then use a hairdryer on it, the red spots will not show, or are very minimal. However I can still feel slight tenderness.

?I am uncircumcised . Mr Dr think it is all in my head, but he is definitely wrong. Every time I visit him with these spots they coincidently disappear.

?They do not hurt, itch, or anything. It is more  an aesthetical issue. Sometimes itll start with a single spot then the whole glans and foreskin is covered.

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Personally I wouldn’t worry about it. These things come and go. 
  • Posted

Hmmm I still think there is something not right. This all happened after an encounter 7 months ago. Unprotected oral sex. 

I am not sure if I have over chemicalised my penis with creams etc

Or if I have overwashed. 

However I have just been cleaning with water only and have been avoiding any irritants that could cause this. I never used to get this before. 

• Posted

This is what I’m suffering with... I’m 26 and its really irritating 
    • Posted

Ive tried everything.. anti fungals don't seem to work,

Ive tried penis health care creams

?Vaseline does seem to help but the redness can still come and go..

?I really have no idea what it is

• Posted

I have been same issue also. Red dots and shiny glans after washing. No irritation or burning or itchiness just the visual thing.

I think that's normal.

Tried a lot of things no improvement.

• Posted

Dean, what is your status? I have had the same identical health problems; literally word...for word!

• Posted

bro i literally have the same problem but i know the guy that posted this resolved it, is there any way i can get in contact with him?

• Posted

bro dean i hope you're seeing this man, just let me know if there is a way to contact you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.