Red zone / rash urethral duct

Edited , 5 users are following.

Hi!

I have been struggling with unclear symptoms and visited 3 urologist and 1 dermatologist. I have done many tests for STD´s have take Azithromycin , Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin without yet an accurate indication of what is it. Doctors differ on what to do, but mainly my discomfort is itching and burning. Sometimes (hours) goes but it comes back. I had sexual partner more than 1 month ago and the redness started 5 days ago and didn´t test till today from herpes. Does someone has had something similar ? Thanks

imageimage

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

did u get your test results? i have the same issue all tests negative

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yes, completely negative. I also did an bladder ultrasound completely normal. A new urologist said it looked like a vein. Its incredible that almost every doctor has an independent opinion of symptoms and recommend different analysis... Today the vein has almost vanished. Till now without explanation and kind of decreased general discomfort. Please let me know your case too. Thanks!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi any news on this? Ive had this for 6 months along with an under the skin rash on my bellend. Ive tried multiple creams, such as Canesten, canesten oral, Eaumovate

Betamethasone Valerate and Timodine but none of them have worked. not had any antibiotics yet so i will keep you guys posted if that works.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Edited

Hi Frz,

I have also same issue but yesterday i test on Agha khan international laboratory and my all reports are negative(Normal), like bacteria , UTI, Infection etc etc. But I have one thing Positive, It's Mucus and i thing that is the reason of infection on urethra open so I just share my own report with all humans who had in problem, so test for mucus and then Dr will be provide antibiotic medicine to clear that thing,

and i think its disease call "Urethral Syndrome" male/female. Thanks and if you know any other information plz tell me in future.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up