Red zone / rash urethral duct

Posted , 55 users are following.

Hi!

I have been struggling with unclear symptoms and visited 3 urologist and 1 dermatologist. I have done many tests for STD´s have take Azithromycin , Metronidazole, Ciprofloxacin without yet an accurate indication of what is it. Doctors differ on what to do, but mainly my discomfort is itching and burning. Sometimes (hours) goes but it comes back. I had sexual partner more than 1 month ago and the redness started 5 days ago and didn´t test till today from herpes. Does someone has had something similar ? Thanks

imageimage

4 likes, 109 replies

109 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

same symthoms did you get anyone cured?and did you get any positive result?

• Posted

hey guys, im all good now. after months of trying everything and reading everything i can say im pain free and no inflammation. theres a mix of things i believe did it. first and most important change in my life was my diet. im 25 and fit, eat my greens and dont have a drinking problem so i never thought the food i eat could effect my body so much, especially since my diet didnt cause my problems. but for about 2 weeks now ive gone vegan. choosing foods that dont cause inflammation was the key. red meat especially has been linked to irritated prostate. which is what i believe caused my pain, or it could be pelvic floor muscle. either way one of them was inflamed causing red and painful urethra (identically pictured in the orginal post of this thread) because i had a risky sexual encounter and was misinformed about their std history, ive never been so stressed in my life. i took every urine, blood and swab test i could with no results. i waited for the correct incubation period for each std test. i freaked out and was being rough with checking my urethra a lot in the beginning so that didnt help either. i did coconut oil on the meatus for a long time with only mild relief. i took antibiotics that helped inflammation, and steroid creams that MADE IT WORSE. ill eventually go back to eating how i did before but i want to do this for a month or so to make sure im in the clear. if anyone here has tried every method to fix this and youre sure its not an infection, give it a try. you need your protein, vitamin b12 and omega fatty acids that can be hard to find only in veggies but once you have those the veggies will do the rest. ill check back here every few days w updates and stuff but im pretty confident im good. got to shake the rust off the ole bed springs last night lol and ive not had a twinge of pain since.

• Posted

hello mate can you please tell me have you taken herpes test, i also have same kind of grey and red vein mark inside meatus, i am very depressed as i think i might take my life, my exposure was 3 month before i didn't f**k her or either oral we cuddle that time i am wearing spa undies amd after that my protection was on this thing appear after 2 months so now i am thinking maybe i remove my undies that time and MAYBE my genitals touch her vagina i didn't penetrate or either oral that was i am sure my symptoms, first burning in uthera little open meatus and also redness and redveins and white patch inside meatus after that i have taken 2 week doxy symptoms improved

little burning in urine and pain in testicles

go to a doctor said i have chronic prostatitis. given med burning almost gone pain in testicles almost gone

going to take urine culture and semen culture test.

my biggest concern, is this can b herpes as i didn't have sex that time. the white and red veins are almost like in this picture in the threat? no pain in the red white patch

please anyone with this have taken hsv test please reply your answer can save someone's life.

vry depressed want to take my life right now,

• Posted

hello rockyboi007 brother please reply

i want to know that are you tested for genital herprs what was your result please tell

• Posted

My urethra look like the following image more than 6 month later, after 3 months then sore throat and tiredness and too much illness, but now my urethra is itching even if I'm not urinate and burning

• Posted

hi mate i have just seen ur picture of problem iv had same problem for 5 years now all tests negative all doctors say im crazy im going out of my mind any help u can offer or advise iv also seen 3 urolagists and non had time for me did u ever get diagnosed because u have exactly the same as me mine was from a stupid one night stand that destroyed my life in my eyes please reply iv also spent 1000 on private clinics lmfao

• Posted

hi Ronnie,

In my experience there were 2 factors I didn't thought in the beginning. The first one is kidney stone. And the second one excess touching in the area. Also there is a third factor, anxiety. I had the opportunity this year to test the kidney stone theory and it look like it has something to do. I take about 2 lts a day of water and it seems to go. Also when I have ejaculation it comes back for one day or two and goes away. My suggestion if medically you are ok, seek psychological help.

Hope the best for you!

• Posted

I've had this inside the urethra.Its been 4days now since exposure through oral sex. The symptoms getting worse prompted me to go get checked and the doctor said its more likely one of 2 STIs from my symptoms, either gonorrhea or herpes according to the timeline. they checked my urine for infection and culture. The infection test came positive for infection and for the culture it is coming out in three days. Will update when results are released. The doctor then advised me to check for blisters and sores which will be a clear indication of herpes... Will also keep

• Edited

hi gregorio sorry for late reply i have had some loggin problems well ok i here you about this could be an anxiety problem infact the last hpv doctor that i saw said exactly that to me i said are you telling me that i could actualy manafest this condition because of my own giult he said yes dont think about it god but i can think of anything els though i still think this is some form of sti because i know when it all started from i couldnt seem to find any images of nieseria meningiditis that had infected a ureathra tip pluss i have taken nearly every antibiotic that would have killed thatim sure iv taken aclivor 2 courses seen a hpv doc i have a 3rd uroligy apointment end of month will let you one day i will be cured i pray i will keep you posted also anybodie on here that could help please do message thank you

• Posted

Hey Ronnie!

What I have experienced is that pain in the urethra comes and goes, and I focus that my worst thoughts aren't actually real since I have been to many doctors, plenty of exams, plus different antibiotics. Basically I am convinced there is no fatal illness going on. After this come acceptance and thanking that is not serious and that probably I will live with this condition. Any way the dysuria is not an illness by it self, is a symptom and where is no illness going on, the stronger thesis that I believe it is psychological origin. Good luck with your urologist!

• Edited

thanks greg and yess i agree its not a dangerouse or serius condition because i have had for 6 years but it is pulling my head apart at the seems cant even sleep i drink a gallon of water a day so i am well flushed but yea cheers hope i see a good urolagist that actualy cares and has time for me obviosly i have done 6 years of intense reading sure hope it is cycological and one day will go away and i can have my life bak

• Edited

Hey Greg!

I have something like that... It appears 31 days ago, along with lymph nodes, without pain, without discharge, without discomfort, but with the feeling that when I finished p*****g I had a drop in my urethra. Just 21 days after oral sex without a condom. The first Dr. saw me and as there was no discharge, he ruled out STD and gave me 7 days of Cyprofloxacin. The second Dr. requested serology tests (hiv, hepatitis, syphilis, hpv) but he did not request it correctly and my blood was not tested, so 14 days later I had to repeat the tests. Between test and test, I went to the third doctor, she saw me and said that she thought it was irritation and asked the opinion of the fourth doctor, who agreed that she thought it was irritation. They told me it could be urethritis caused by STI and they performed a urethral swab test, injected me with ceftriaxone and an azithromycin. So now I'm waiting for the serology and swab results. 5 days later the lymph nodes are almost completely reduced, but the redness is still there, exactly the same. Attached photos.

• Posted

H PolyJr.

I am sorry to hear your what you are dealing now. In my experience it comes and takes some time and goes (weeks), but... it comes back. What @na91380 mentions, in some way applies to me (not the auto spitting). Precisely after peeing my pain appears and stays. Also after ejaculating there is more sensitivity and there are some hours with pain. As I said before having experienced this and having dealt with many Dr´s., antibiotics, creams, exams, etc, for me has to do with anxiety plus something else that I probably never discover. Understanding this I do not touch my glans drink plenty of liquids and try to think about it as less as possible. Its good idea to clean your parts only with water, stop observing, taking pictures and let it go.

Best regards!!!

• Posted

Hi Greg, thanks for your answer.

Well, in my case, my main belief is that the cause is an STI like chlamydia. The inguinal nodes have practically disappeared 7 days after ceftriaxone and azithromycin. They are specific antibiotics for chlamydia and gonorrhea. I think it was chlamydia because there was no discharge. It could be another bacteria from the oral flora, or even from my girlfriend's vaginal flora. I hope the lab results clarify that for me. On the other hand, I have been extremely stressed with this, a lot. Basically I have been very stressed because this has appeared 21 days after the first time I cheated on my girlfriend. Someone sucks me off without a condom and 21 days later this appears... I don't believe in coincidences... It also stresses me a lot that my personal doctor, the second that I visit does not pay much attention to me, that he makes a mistake when asking for the tests and that everything takes so long time ... I hope to have the results on Monday or Tuesday. I will keep you posted. Thanks for read me.

• Posted

Hi Na91380!! I try not to think too much about it since I believe that when things are really bad they come with other symptoms like blood in the urine, fever, discharge, and many others... I have been months doing great and it comes back for a week or so. I am trying to live with it as smoothly as I can. I have never been in such pain that I cannot sleep, but at night times it may intensify. If the pain is too strong and continuous the doctor gave some pills and goes away. I strongly believe that is not something infectious but probably irritative coming from friction (my case). There are so many options of what we may have that that at the begginig is worth to find the origin, but there must be an end of the story if not quality of life is not as good. Cheers

• Edited

Hi Greg. Hello everybody.

on Tuesday I got the result of the urethral swab test. and what do you think? The result was mixed bacterial flora and fungi are not detected. According to my Dr. “mixed bacterial flora” it means that it is the common bacteria found in the urethral duct. That everything is right ... I still don't have the result of the serological analysis. I must wait a lil bit more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.