Redness inside urethra/meatus bump

Posted , 37 users are following.

Hi, I am experiencing some on and off aggravation in my glans penis. It all started about three weeks ago when I got soap directly inside my urethra is when I noticed the annoying tingle sensation that same evening (I was overwashing for about two weeks because of paranoia) because I also had unprotected sex for less than 15 seconds with a risky woman a couple weeks before. I just had a full blood test done (4 weeks later since possible exposure) and came back negative on everything, including herpes. For awhile i was thinking balanitis because my glans was really red, which has since been reduced since use of hydrocortiszone and cococut oil, but i still get this tingle out of a warm shower and if i sit down after a few minutes. Standing and walking around is not so bad. Any physical activity it gets irritated again. I have attached a picture...please advise if you can. Two doctors said everything looks normal but that was when i was not active or irritated. It looks like the vein is popping out of my left urethra, plus redness, but no pain urinating...just pain inside my penis...not unbarable, but present...also a small bump on my leftside urethra. Help please. imageFile size is too big

3 likes, 50 replies

50 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

i have had similar issue. i have been having a tingle irritation feeling in my penis for a while now but its only when i ever sit down. standing up and working is fine. i had balanitis a while back and put the cream in around my urethra so not sure if thats what's caused the irritation. i tested negative for stds. i hope i havnt done any nerve damage

• Posted

Hello Guys

I just got the same condition and i am freaking out as hell. Please tell me what exactly it is and did you get a cure?

i am from India and its hard to find good trusted doctors here..so i am relying on your experience as well.

• Posted

do you have any update to this.. i have this also

• Posted

i go 3 different doctors they said its normal and it will dissapear but 5 months im suffering for this not std. when lab test

• Posted

hello JJ I'm currently experiencing the same problem can you help with any info

• Posted

The only health professional that can help you with what you have going on is a Urologist

• Posted

Neisseria meningitidis is the closest thing ive found, a close relative to the bacteria that causes gonorrhoea. from what ive read, its spread sexually also by saliva and mucus. it wont show up on an std test but ive got urethritis symptoms and all neg std tests

• Posted

But how for my problem is the bubble soap of germicidal soap are soaking accidentally into my urethra (pee hole) , It's infection of bacteria or not ?

• Posted

yo I have the same exact thing and it feels like it itches inside my urethra? What it was? Help us.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.