Reflux

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi guys ive had acid reflux for 20 years but past couple of days inbetween my breast bone hurts and is tender. I know my reflux is playing up at the moment but does anybody else get this feeling xx

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yep! That’s one of the telltale signs. It seems like such a weird thing to happen because it’s such an external feeling...but there it is. 🤷🏼???

• Posted

Hi Karen. Like you, I’ve had reflux for MANY years. I take Omeprazole 20mg 1x day.  Yes, I get pain/tenderness behind my breastbone.  It comes and goes. It’s better if I’m watching what I’m eating and drinking.  But I still get it from time to time.  
  • Posted

Iv been reading the conversation on this site and felt the need to join ! Hello ladies I’m 49 peri menopausal , suffer with anxiety and gastritis which all 3 have caused me great problems the last 2 months ! I’m currently taking Lanzoperazole 30 mgs twice a day and ranitidine 150 mgs twice a day . Last week I was diagnosed with Costochondritis aswell ! I thought I was having a heart attack which makes my anxiety go through the roof and my BP to shoot up ! I think my Gp thinks I’m exaggerating but I feel so awful at the moment not sleeping chest pain bloating no Mojo ! I feel better this morning just reading your comments xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.