Regarding glans penis stickiness

Posted , 8 users are following.

Dear all I would like to share the some problems regarding glans penis and foreskin . my problem is foreskin when fully cover to glans then it seems like something stickiness occurred this feel uneasy (I have proper Hygeine) but I consulted to 3 doctors first given Canesten cream second Doctor given hydrocortisone third doctor given protropic ointment. but there is no relief doctors diagnosed as balanitis. but my skin is perfect no any tightness only the problem is foreskin feels stickiness with colorless please suggest a good treatment.

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I have the same problem 😐 no treatment has worked

• Posted

i have many issues going on, and this is one of them. i find keeping it moisturized helps, rather than not, and then the natural skin cells etc do not interact with the natural bacteria etc . so it sounds contradiction, but keeping it moist, stops it being sticky . wash as normal with water twice a day and try coconut oil etc after

• Posted

Thankful for reply. Dear brother !don't loose hope I will try another doctor if I get success definitely I will share. Have a good time!

• Posted

I used to suffer from this when younger as my foreskin was tight so I tended to keep it forward all the time. As I have gotten older the skin has become much looser so I keep it back after my morning shower until it's completely dry (around 20 minutes while I have my breakfast!). This has made my glans a lot less prone to stickyness and infection, though it occasionally does flare up. I put it down to one of the things you have with a foreskin.

• Posted

I'll start trying this 😃 how long do you think it will take before i see an improvement in stickiness? thanks

• Posted

I've been doing this for years now and the effect is soon felt. I must admit though that when it flares up, which it still does occasionally, I try and keep my foreskin retracted for a couple of days which usually does the trick.

• Posted

It doesn't seem to be working so far 😦 any thoughts? thanks

• Posted

Sometimes you have to be a bit patient. My balanitis was terrible when I was younger, it left scars on my glans and it took me years to sort it out completely. It sometimes returns for reasons unknown, that's when I keep my glans "outside" my foreskin for a while.

• Edited

any updates? thanks

• Posted

I went to derma clinic , Dr. advice tacrolimmus cream for 4weeks ,now going 3weeks any way we will see ...Have a nice day bro!

• Posted

oh alright you too bro, Please keep me updated 😃

• Posted

yah brother! 50% I am using tacrolimmus cream every 4days once in night. don't use soap or any shower gel for washing. use plain water!

• Edited

oh okay thanks, can you buy tacrolimmus or does it have to be prescribed?

• Posted

Bro! physician have been prescribed, but u can take in pharmacy without prescription!

• Posted

Hi, do you have any updates? has your stickyness been resolved?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.