Regarding glans penis stickiness

Posted , 8 users are following.

Dear all I would like to share the some problems regarding glans penis and foreskin . my problem is foreskin when fully cover to glans then it seems like something stickiness occurred this feel uneasy (I have proper Hygeine) but I consulted to 3 doctors first given Canesten cream second Doctor given hydrocortisone third doctor given protropic ointment. but there is no relief doctors diagnosed as balanitis. but my skin is perfect no any tightness only the problem is foreskin feels stickiness with colorless please suggest a good treatment.

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have been having a similar problem for a year. It all started with a dry glans. I went to 8 doctors who told me that I had nothing, just a little dryness (how brilliant!) Without absolutely understanding the cause. One gave me a cortisone cream which only worsened the situation, burning my glans (I should report it) others told me to leave it alone and not put any cream at all, avoiding soaps and trauma (masturbation, I masturbated 4-5 times to the day) for them it is a trauma balanitis. Only the last dermatologist who visited me gave me an oral vitamin E supplement and a cream called Elage, which is basically an emollient cream. The skin of the glans seems to be recovering over time, even if masturbation still creates a bit of irritation (I masturbate once a week now) but there is only one problem that worries me, which is this feeling of sticky foreskin. I have tried everything, even antifungals, antibiotics and anti-inflammatories, the glans is gradually lubricating again, but I don't understand this sticky foreskin, have any of you got an improvement after a long time?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.