Relapse

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi. I haven't been following too much lately because I really thought I was on the mend. I started on Cit 20 July 5 9f this year and about a month later I was upped to 30.I know I don't need to tell you about the side effects and and how much worse it got before it got better.

I was put off work since then and rescheduled to go back start of Oct. My mom is has terminal cancer and I can't deal with the abuse from work no more.

Let me tell you a had an awesome month of Aug and first week or so of Sept. I felt better than I did in 10 yrs. I just simply felt great.

About 5 days ago, I received a text from my boss just being a @$#&&, and as soon as u saw the message, all my progress and accomplishments went straight out the window. I feel like I'm back ato square one like I lost hope again. Not trusting my meds. I made the decision that today I'm gonna quit my job and find something else. I guess my question is, has this sorta thing happen to you before and will it eventually get back to being good?

I apologise for the lengthy post. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I would be so afraid of quitting my job. Is there someone you can share everything with and get a second opinion

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.