Relaxed legs going to bed now aching like hell

Posted , 10 users are following.

I went to bed totally relaxed, no pain in legs. Dropped off to sleep sleeping on my side. Woke up after half hour now lower legs aching so much and  thighs like darned lead. What the hell is going in? My god now what is happening?

M

L my thighs frl 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Sarah,

I hope you are feeling better than yw days ago!  I, myself, had a very bad sleep last night.  I twisted and turned.  I looked at the clock and it was only 2:10am.  I gtbup and sat at the edge of the bed.  My side was aching.  I finally went to the recliner in our living room.  When I woke this morning, my aches were still there.  I was thinking to myself, this is going backward from my THR on September 12 of this year.  I sat on a pillow for relief, but the only lasted a short while.  The bottom line is it’s my siatica.  So I’m sitting here with a heating pad and it’s sooooo soothing and making tge pain almost gone.  I’m glad I didn’t call my surgeon fir an emergency appointment!!   Hope all is going good with all of you.  Take care.

Regards,

Steve

• Posted

Sciatica is the Pitts. So much pain in the butt. I use something called Biofreeze in a roll on, roll it all around and then massage it all in for a long time. Then I take co codamol if the pain is still bad. I know how it feels to be awake at 2,30 in the morning 😢😢😢 

• Posted

How are you today Sarah? Did you sleep a bit better? xx
    • Posted

No. I must look like someone demented in the night. Start off lying on my side, soon get uncomfortable, go onto other side, same ditto, turn on back, then back to first side, sit on edge of bed, go to loo, lie down repeat everything. Take a zopiclone, 2 hours later still tossing about, sheet and pillows feel very very damp,  don’t know why - and this morning my throat is still very sore with no voice. Cough starting, hurts a lot, coloured phlegm. Had my first shower by myself, intended going out on my mobility scooter for some juice but totally utterly drained. 

I haven’t exaggerated any of the above. I just so wish I had never gone ahead with any of this. But it’s done. 

• Posted

Sarah I think you should ring the Doctor, it sounds to me like you have an infection of some sort. There are colds going around, maybe you need some antibiotics? but please love ring the doctor. Stick with it you will feel so much better soon. xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.