Reversal of shrinkage/fusing?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Has anyone experienced  steroid working to release fusing and shrinkage? I had some reversal of fusing when I used Betnovate for first time some months ago and then had a period of remission, but I am now experiencing rapid shrinkage and fusing of clitoris and am panicking as steroid is so far doing  nothing to slow it. Anyone 'revived' their clitoris? Help! 

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I received an email from the owner of Lifeworks with the product Restore she developed as asucferer of LS too.... I'll keep you posted on this thread as to how it's working. I will try anything I can get my hands on for relief.

I'm back off Gluten and Dairy again, I seem to be itchy since I started eating cheese, wheat products.

I am forever hopeful to come across something in my research for helping relieve and reverse damage from LS. Essential Oils do have a lot of healing properties, and seems the owner had a lot of releif, we'll see....

• Posted

Thanks Tracy - will be interesting to see how you get on with it. I may well order some myself in next few days altho it is very expensive! 
  • Posted

Whoops,meant as a sufferer
    • Posted

Well, if Sarb orders it that will make 3 of us trying the Lifeworks oil. We can conduct our own study!

BTW is your itching external or internal? I have no real external itch. I went to the doctor to find out if I had an infection for the sometimes internal itch. That's when, to my utter shock, she told me I have LS.I think using the estradiol cream a couple of times a week for the AV actually causes a bit of a combination burn/itch for a day at the vag entrance. 

Right now I am using nothing for the LS because of the reaction to the steroid.

• Posted

Beverly - I think it's so difficult to work out what works for each of us. Like you, I have stopped steroid but no idea if that's the right thing to do as everything is shrinking. Am seeing GP tomorrow. I keep up with oestrogen cream because I believe it keeps everything supple but it does nothing for LS symptoms. I don't get itching from it and any itching I have had which is now minimal, has been external. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.