Rezum procedure

Posted , 9 users are following.

just wanted to let you know that I had the rezum procedure done 5 weeks ago because I was getting up 6 or 7 times a night to pee. Well last night I only got up 1 time so I would say the procedure is working. Seems like it just takes time for everything to be normal again.  Hopefully this will be the trend. Thanks to everyone in this forum for all of your info.

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ron Thank you I will need to look into this procedure currently researching PAE
  • Posted

Ron, thank you for sharing your story. So encouraging to see new and better procedures develop. Just a quick question (and it might be too early to tell). Did you suffer from a week stream and did the procedure help with that or any other urinary issues?

Thanks.

• Posted

Can't really tell about stream seems to be the same as before the procedure.  If I think in future it gets stronger I will let the forum know.. No other urinary issues except getting up at night.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.