Posted , 3 users are following.
Hello everyone. I'm a 19 year old male. Not too long ago my blood test showed RF latex test > 450, which I have read indicates advanced disease. I've read a bit about rheumatoid arthritis and diseases associated with rheumatoid factor, but none, I think, match how I'm feeling. I don't think I have RA, as I don't really complain of joint pain. IgM was also 2.8, slightly elevated. Calprotectin was elevated at 90. What's going on? What disease could cause this? Celiac disease blood tests were negative and the doctor think celiac is unlikely. I was referred to a gastrologist and now have to wait months for the appointment while suffering from:
- Daytime sleepiness
- Memory issues
- Concentration issues
- Never feeling awake, can't think straight (brain fog)
- General muscle aches and weakness
- Excessive flatulence (near constant!)
- Changes in bowel movement (bowel movement every other three days, or once each day but incomplete, much straining. Stools are very fatty / shiny and hard to flush)
- Moderate numbness and tingling in hands and feet that I feel all the time.
- Difficulty swallowing (mucus stuck in throat, food getting stuck in throat, need water to flush down. I do have acid reflux, but am being treated with pantoprazol.
- Loss of appetite. I only eat because I know I have to. I eat quite alot, but don't really feel like eating.
Main bothersome symptomes are: Fatigue, daytime sleepiness and flatulence, because I've had them for 6 years and more, and these symptoms are getting worse each year.
0 likes, 13 replies