Rib Cage Tightness anxiety symptom

Posted , 6 users are following.

I knew I had anxiety before but I'm having symptoms I've never had before and didn't know it was from anxiety until I did research. I have had a knot that hurt come up along my spine in my lower back which I had a long time ago and had it checked out and it was just a muscle knot. It subsided eventually. I've been stressed out over personal issues lately and noticed it came back but not on there but another area of my spine and one on 2 ribs on each side of my chest that bugged me when I'd try to sleep on my stomach . Then a couple days ago I did get extra stressed and all of a sudden I had horrible pressure and a tingling sensation in my lower ribs on both sides that hurt. So I start getting scared and it got worse. It would get better sometimes and then worse again. I've been researching trying to get an idea what this could be. I came across a few possibilities but Rib Cage Tightness Anxiety Symptoms fits what I have perfectly. Has anyone else had this symptom of anxiety?

2 likes, 111 replies

Report / Delete

111 Replies

Next

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up