Rib pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

I just needed to know if anyone can relate.

I was told by the doctor that they think I have costo about a year ago as I had been getting stabbing pain in my left breast and shoulder.

I have had multiple tests and bloodwork done and everything has just come back as normal.

The pain is worsening, and I have some pretty bad health anxiety issues now. I have panic attacks while falling asleep as the feeling scares me.

Recently I have been having excruciating pain shooting from my ribs to my shoulder and then tingling down my whole body, as well as the pains in the breast that I started with. I've been coughing a lot and have a lot of mucus and have been told that it is inconclusive if I have athsma or not. It is also inconlusive if I have acid reflux. Palpatations, constant headaches day to day. The list could go on and on...

I've been to the doctors so many times over the past year, I'm only 21. I just feel hopeless and wish someone would helpĀ 

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi keep going back to your doctor and make them listen to you.I have been back and forth to doctors with these symptoms for almost a year now at first I just think he thought I was putting it on a bit but in the end he did listen to me I have now been put on Amitripline tablets they do help. I hope you get this sorted x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.