Posted , 11 users are following.
Had first consultancy yesterday feel like was a waste of time. They said they will operate if that's what I want. I don't want an operation as I have managed to control the stomach pains from eating fatty food, it is the ache in my right lower rib cage and back that is hurting more. Doc says he can't answer what the pain/ache is and that having gall bladder out may not solve the issue. He wouldn't scan the area as said could cause further issues. Basically just told to go home and wait on the waiting list and he would see me next time on day of my op. So now I have to decide whether to have op or not even though I'm not in stomach pain, but I am unsure if the rib pain is linked. No one I've seen seems to understand what I'm saying to them. I just feel really down with it all.
1 like, 31 replies