Right Testicle Pain, Leg and Foot

Posted , 22 users are following.

Hi, I have had right testicle pain for 10 years (since 2008) the problem started with just a dull ache in the right testicle that would come and go through the day, especially at work when I would stand for long periods.

But now the dull ache has changed to an unbearable pain which is constant, this depends on what clothing I wear. Wearing Jeans, Trousers or Chinos makes the pain worse, and sitting, bending or walking also triggers the pain. I cant sit for long periods and I cant stand for long periods without being in excruciating pain, my quality of life has reduced to the point I dont/cant do anything.

I have been to my GP many times about the problem, I've had several Ultrsound scans only to find some small Varicocele's and small Cysts, they said they were too small to cause any pain. I was sent to a Urologist back in 2013, they said they could remove part or all of the epididymis, but said the procedure may not solve the problem, they said it could make the pain worst. They recommended pain management and to use Amitriptyline, I found this didn't work, so I've been living with this pain ever since.  

I've just recently seen another Urologist who seems more helpful, he has agreed to remove the epididymis as a last resort. He wants me to try Pelvic Floor exercises for 6 months, if this doesn't help he may try a nerve block injection.

The problem is... I cant wait another 6 months, I've had this pain over 10 years and I'm becoming tied, its really wearing me down to the point of being depressed. I am in excruciating agony all day, everyday.

The only time I am free from pain is when I am asleep, I always go to bed with the pain, but when I wake up in the morning the pain has gone (which is bliss). But as soon as I get dressed and go to sit down, or even bend or do any exercise, the pain starts within minutes, and will last the rest of the day.

I was considering telling the urologist that I cannot wait another 6 months, that I need this operation to remove the epididymiss now, and hope it works.

Has anyone here ever had their right epididymiss tube removed with success of revealing the pain in testicle, leg/ and foot?

Thank you in advance for any advice giving. 

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

yes i have a small hydrocele in right testicle and i get unbearable pain with it throught o my top right leg down to knee. had for 2 years now and getting worse it feels like q tug of war between testicle and leg and the pain teminds me of bad toothache pain. doctor says hydrocele is to small for the pain, have had a groin scan done and have a small groin hernia dont know if it liked

• Posted

Hi

i suffered the same for around 10 years!

had a jaboulay op - still no good

had a torsion - unrelated, but had op for that too - still no good

Then, another medic told me I had an iguinal hernia, and to simply start a course of ibuprofen until i get that fixed !!

Worked a treat

hernia not fixed yet, and that was 20 years ago!!!

pain back now, hence finding this post

put myself back on brufen !!!

best wishes T

• Posted

Hey there, I know I'm quite late to the party but I thought I'd share my thoughts as I've been experiencing the same thing. I'm only 16 and the pain first started as a dull ache in my groin. I figured it could have been appendicitis so I immediately went to the doctor. Turned out the pain was too low to be my appendix but he signed me for an ultrasound on my organs, blood test and urine sample. Ultra sound showed nothing unusual, white blood cell count was normal, apparently no signs of inflammation (despite the fact that the right side of my lower groin is slightly raised compared to the left) and no bacteria were found in the urine sample. I've been recently signed for a colonoscopy and I must say I'm not looking forward to it. Not because I'm scared of what might show up but because the doctor said that nothing will likely show up and that essentially I'm just gonna be getting something shoved up my butt. Anyways, like you, the pain would last all day until I was asleep. Woke up in the morning and there was a brief break from the pain until I started getting clothes on and stuff. Eventually after about 5 days of a dull ache in my groin I started to feel it in my right testicle. After 2 weeks of pain, it went away for about 3 weeks. Unfortunately it came back and I've had it for about a week and a half and now I feel it go into my leg and foot much like you as well as the occasional sensation of pain to the right of my belly button. Sometimes the pain will switch testicles. I have to say though, I've been googling non stop trying to figure out what this could be because everything was practically inconclusive from the doctor and seeing this thread of other people who are experiencing similar symptoms or even the exact same is in a way reassuring but also scary because...I'm very young and plan on joining the army at 18 and I'm terrified that this will interfere and result in me not being able to join. I go to a different doctor very shortly to see what I can do to help ease the pain. I just hope something works because this is also having an impact on my school and I really don't want to fall behind because my balls hurt. Thank you for sharing this as well, you dont know how much better I feel knowing I'm not alone in this hell

• Posted

Hello,

I've been experiencing the same pain your're describing for years as well.

Do you have flat feet by chance? Possibly one foot is "flatter" than the other.

If one or both feet are flat, please reach out. I have a non-surgical option you may be interested in.

• Posted

do you have a flat foot or injured foot on that same side?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.