Right this is it!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I've decided not to drink for a whole week!! :shock: A whole week i hear you ask! It can't possibly be done! :shock: Well i'm going to do it goddamn even if its the last thing i do! :D

In all seriousness although i'm not an alcoholic or alcohol dependant i do have a problem with drink! I use it too much as a crutch and now i'm on medication that doesnt seem to be working, or could it be the drink!

I've been trying so hard to cut down, buying low or non alcohol stuff but the next day i need the proper stuff! so on and so forth!!

I have problems sleeping when i dont drink and my head wont turn off and the need to self harm gets stronger, but i need to do it! If i cant manage a week off the booze, i'll turn into my mum! (my mums an alcoholic!)

After another failed saturday where i didnt eat just drank, fell asleep at 9pm and woke at 1.30am and couldnt sleep after that! What is my life turning into?

I had to go to work to hand in yet another sick note and the staff wont talk to me! Whats worse is they ignored my daughter!! Shes 6 you f****** w******!! A \"friend\" let me down again last night so resorted to the drink as always!! I'm sick of this life!!

So i'm going to try and stay off the sauce and try and do some exercise!! My daughter did 20 pressups the other day! :shock: Shes 6!!

I need to change, noone is going to help me, not the people i keep turning to! Got to make my own way, try and find people i can trust, and if i cant then i'll stay where i am!

Right wish me luck!! :D

The orb fairy

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

morning all

have hardly slpet all night. noy sure why. forgot to take respiridone at sensible time so dtdn't take it at all.

didn't drink all yesterday - had enough on sun that didn't want any anyway.

had copy of letter re my edu assessment yesterday, think phrase in it may have helped with not sleeping consultant not sure if I have an atypical eating disorfer or something more serious. What does he mean???? :?

anyway hope you guys have all slept well. Shadow - hopeyou feeling better today and that you not feeling so drained.

cheers for now

girl

• Posted

Hi Guys,

Shadow, of course i'm going to take time out to ask how you are! How are you today? I always get tired after my session, i think its the fact that i have to talk about myself for an hour!lol it takes alot of energy to think of something to say, then sometimes theres to much to say!

Let me know how you feel today! smile

Hi Girl, sorry to hear you had a bad nights sleep! But well done for not having a drink! :D How are you?

Day 2!! Yeah!! Okay i havent slept brilliantly, better than last night but still broken! Bring on day 3! :P

• Posted

alone frightend emotionall anxous lost confused empty hurting so much want stop it aal 4 good sorry guys
  • Posted

hey Shadow

you not alone. Whats up?

pm me if you want.

I have put my course on hold until september so that has taken a whole load of pressure off me, I feel quite relaxed in comparison to normal. :D Went to private view tonight and didn't have any of the free bubbly so feeling quite good about that as well.

Hope I sleep tonight, managed to take tablet hour or so ago so hope will help shortly. CPN appoint canx today so only have the EDU one on Friday now.

cheers for now

girl

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.