Rough Day and its only 8:45 am

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hello everyone, I am at the end of my rope today. I wake up every morning when my husband leaves at 4:30 am and Im in a panic and fear. I cant stand this peri journey. My periods are now coming closer together and painful.I have been raging and crying today sad I just want to kick something! Ugh! Please pray for me today. I just want to be happy again

1 like, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

You poor soul. You must be exhausted both physically & emotionally. I know the feeling well. 

I have just had a really good few weeks & thought this nightmare was coming to an end but no- I was wrong. Hang on to the thought that there is some respite but there are also setbacks to endure. I'm back on here looking for reassurance & support again to keep my sanity and you can do the same. You are not alone. Just hang on in there until you feel a bit better- and you will feel better sometime trust me. 

• Posted

Thank you Christine, Im sorry that you are back to feeling bad. I hope that it changes back for you quickly. Thank you for responding and I will be praying for you. Take care!
    • Posted

Christine, sorry the good times had to endsad any idea what you did different to have such good days ??

• Posted

Hi Coleen. I have no idea how I felt better because boy there is nothing left that I haven't tried during this horrific time and nothing has made a difference. I just thought that it was coming to a natural end but nope I was wrong. I can't take HRT so have endured this with lotions, potions and gadgets plus antidepressants and tranxs. I will take or do anything to get me through the day but I feel so ill at the moment nothing is helping. Sorry to sound so negative. X 

• Posted

Thanks Becky. You are included in mine too. Hope today is a good one for you. 
    • Posted

Christine,

Your not being negative. If we all felt normal, we would be out socializing, cleaning or what a normal mind would let us do. I feel disabled at this point of my life. I'm not myself and have withdrawn from so many social events when before, I was the life of the party. I call this a disability! Please don't apologize for being negatuve, sad and angry. This is why were all here, and were here for you as we all go through this what is supposed to be a natural journey...

• Posted

Your word are such a comfort to me Colleen as you so  eloquently describe everything I am feeling and doing. It really reassures me that this is real and not just in my head. I am so glad I am able to turn to all on here as no matter how much my family love and care for me, unless you experience this vile episode, no one can understand how this feels. Thank you so much for your fabulous support. 
    • Posted

Your welcome Christine? I'm glad that I can help while get the Thearapy I need too

• Posted

Becky, I'm sorry you are having a bad day. I hope it is getting better.🙏

I woke up today in adrenal crash mode. I've felt it coming on for a few days. Still in my PJs. We are not alone! Thank goodness.

• Posted

Awww I hope that you are feeling better. We go through so much its unreal sad Take care of yourself and thank you for your response. They help!

• Posted

Awww I hope that you are feeling better. We go through so much its unreal sad Take care of yourself and thank you for your response. They help!

• Posted

• Posted

Hope you have a better day today Becky? I've been feeling better, but sure I will hit a brick wall here soon. Prayers as always?

• Posted

Hi

I hear you feel as thou could be twins!!! I too want to throw something, yell top of my lungs!! I too can't stand this at all !! I'm so glad found this site! !! My brain is so foggy,can't consentate,remember, no anbition! !I hate myself just feel such loser!! Find it hard to explain to other people! ! My parents can't understand! ! My mom blames it on my pain meds!! I have chronic pain have had six yrs now!! Hate that my own mother doesn't want to believe me!!

Thanks for listening! !!

• Posted

Hi Twin! First of all dont feel like a loser this is not in our control. Im so sorry that you are having a hard time as well. Your right it is hard to explain this to people if they have never been through this. Luckily we do have this site or I dont know what would have happeed to me sad I will be praying for you.....im hoping that you are feeling better. Take care aand remember its perimenopause that we are going through. Hugs!

• Posted

Hi

Thanks for responding to my post. How long have you been dealing with your symptoms? Just can't get myself together to do anything really sad!! Have you talked to your doc about how to deal with symptoms?

Take care

• Posted

Hi Kris, i have been dealing with the mood swings and anxiety for about 6 months now. Looking back at irregular cycles and stuff like that it has been since 2009. The past 6 months have been horrible. How long have you been going through this? I did talk to doctors....they offered birth control pills or AD.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.