Rough Spotty Glans when blood is pushed to the penile head

Posted , 30 users are following.

Hi, I have now had this problem for around 8 months and found no diagnosis or solution to this problem. The texture is normal when fully flacid however as soon as even a small amount of blood is squeezed to the glans the texture becomes rough and spotty, see pictures for reference.

It started when I had unprotected oral with a woman I met on a night out, beginning with a small number of spots and then spreading over a few days time to the entire glans and has remained like this ever since. At first there was a slight burning sensation while urinating and my testes were sore to touch however that passed in a couple of weeks but the rough spotty texture on glans has remained.

I have tried several creams and also antibiotics including: Fusidic acid/Hydrocotisone cream, Amoxicillin pills, Terrasil balanitis relief, Canesten HC and also washing with aqueous cream twice a day and cleaning with only water taking care not to irritate with shower gel. None of this has worked and the problem remains. I have been to the gum clinic and been tested for everything which has come back negative. Please if anyone else has had this problem before and sorted it help me out, it is constantly in the back of my mind and really starting to depress me, a diagnosis would be amazing. Thanks in advance.

2 likes, 51 replies

51 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Is it still there? Im 34. I have had this for 5 years now and it wont go away but i have a few theories

• Edited

being a hypochondriac and constantly bothering my doctor weekly about any minor blemish that appears on my penis I do have the answer for this and a few others, the cause of this is balantis not and STI, although always get checked for insurance, note the worst thing you can do is be rough or pick at blemishes that appear as you can cause permanent scaring, however this is balantis, or the after math, when you get balantis or even a yeast infection always and only use luke warm to warm water and gently with your fingers GENTLY clean your penis head (glans) never be rough, and NEVER USE ANY FORM OF SOAP, even if the soap says its sensitive ect ect, words from my sexualising health practitioner is only ever use warm water and be patient and let it run its own course, from personal experience it looks like your glans are inflammed, (similar to if you have a reaction to chemicals (in soaps and fragrance))

use only warm never hot or cold water and that's it and it should get better, however as stated before your penis is made of very soft skin similar to your face to being rough or putting any chemicals on it will cause majority of men to false up the glans inside the head of the penis,

I hope this helps and puts your mind at ease, and remember no two penisis are alike so healing times may vary depending on if you used soaps repeatedly or you where too harsh with cleaning, also never let soap run over your head from your body as that can also flare them up, and if you do for some reason get soap on your penis do you best to wash it GENTLY but expect your glans to flare as it is sensitive and was never ment to have any man made lotions applied to it

I have a broad knowledge on stds and what's normal harmless reactions always feel free to message me so I can help pass on the knowledge I got from an Australian sexualising health GP

• Posted

Very similar situation here - and also nothing worked for me for years.

Pimecrolimus 1% is the only thing so far that improved the situation (especially inflammation) rapidly!

• Posted

Hi john33501

I am going through the same problem. Did you find any cure related to this?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.