Rough, wrinkled, cracked and scaly skin on penis head. (Pictures)

Posted , 8 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I'm 20 years old and I've had this for as long as I could remember. I don't like the look of it and I feel like something's wrong. I am circumcised and when I am erect the head of my penis looks dry, cracked, and is scaly. I started masturbating when I was pretty young (12 years old) and didn't use lotion for a while which I think might have caused some trauma to the skin or even a calus? When I masturbate now (i use avocado oil) the head and halfway down the shaft will get irritated and look scaly and cracked. What happened to the skin of my penis and what can I do to make it look healthy and smooth.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm a queer uncircumcised American of a certain age  and believe me, I've seen more circumcised penises then just about anybody.  I've never seen this. Circumsiced penises dry out, but this is another something. I noted that the "bummps diminish south of the sircumcision scar, but they are still present.  Find out what the deal is. 

• Posted

Hey MrJay,

Did you ever find out what this condition is or what caused it? I am having a similar problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.