Saying *Please* and *Thank* you to someone special

Posted , 11 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

We have a lovely member in our forum, she is always willing to help newbies,she does NOT get paid for it and does it out of the goodness of her heart. She knows what it is like to struggle and has empathy with those of us that are "larger than life"

Those of you that have been on the forum for some time know who I am talking about, she wears a halo :-) and has a blog.

It costs nothing to say please when you request her blog, thats just being darn polite!....the same as saying thank you when she is good enough to PM you with her details.

It costs nothing to be polite, doest it! she is giving up her time to help you guys on here, she does not need your support, she has arrived, its us lot that need her.

Sorry guys, it had to be said!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

6 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Very well said - britney is awesome for helping and sharing her wealth of experience. 
  • Posted

Hear hear.  I haven't been in the forum very long and Britney has shown qualities that I admire and strive to have, including being a true success story.  Thanks Britney!  
    • Posted

Right that's it i need dermablend my face is really red im so embarrassed Auryn thankyou so much good luck for your journey x
  • Posted

Thanks guys for supporting this post x

Credit be given where credit is due for *B*.

I dont want to bang on about it, but I would have gone off

course plenty of times if it were not for her support and I

know its the same for quite a few of us on here.

Sorry *B*....Please dont blush redface 

Daisy has to go on the *Warpath* when something is not right! mad

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up