Saying *Please* and *Thank* you to someone special

Posted , 11 users are following.

We have a lovely member in our forum, she is always willing to help newbies,she does NOT get paid for it and does it out of the goodness of her heart. She knows what it is like to struggle and has empathy with those of us that are "larger than life"

Those of you that have been on the forum for some time know who I am talking about, she wears a halo :-) and has a blog.

It costs nothing to say please when you request her blog, thats just being darn polite!....the same as saying thank you when she is good enough to PM you with her details.

It costs nothing to be polite, doest it! she is giving up her time to help you guys on here, she does not need your support, she has arrived, its us lot that need her.

Sorry guys, it had to be said!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

6 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Very well said - britney is awesome for helping and sharing her wealth of experience. 
    • Posted

Thanks hun - just been busy as my sister not well. But a pound away from a stone now whooo hooooo - not bad for 6 weeks I think now. X 
    • Posted

aw sorry to hear about your sister Colette, well done on your weight loss and you could lose a pound just by going to the toilet so take it as a stone well done again great news xx
  • Posted

Very true, its like she's on standby watching out for anyone in need. SELFLESS is the word for her I just  couldn't thank her enough.
  • Posted

Totally agree Daisy. I have been following discussions for weeks now. The forum is extremely lucky that Britney supports it so passionately . Many thanks Britney xx
  • Posted

Hear hear.  I haven't been in the forum very long and Britney has shown qualities that I admire and strive to have, including being a true success story.  Thanks Britney!  
    • Posted

Right that's it i need dermablend my face is really red im so embarrassed Auryn thankyou so much good luck for your journey x
  • Posted

Thanks guys for supporting this post x

Credit be given where credit is due for *B*.

I dont want to bang on about it, but I would have gone off

course plenty of times if it were not for her support and I

know its the same for quite a few of us on here.

Sorry *B*....Please dont blush redface 

Daisy has to go on the *Warpath* when something is not right! mad

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

So last night I had been unwell all night, not sure of where I had went wrong and at about one in the morning I quickly asked britney if could send me her blog.

You are completely right I should've said please. 

But making a discussion about it? 

• Posted

This is what I was trying to say in my response.

I dont believe people intentionally do not say Please and Thank you!

I hopoe you are feeling better 'needacrisp' x

• Posted

Feeling a little better, thank you. Don't know if its something I've eaten or a tummy bug.

Been on the tablets a couple months, and haven't felt like that before. 

I have been reading all the posts since I started and they have really helped me.

Xx 

• Posted

It may be a tummy bug, a few of our staff have been off with a 24 hr bug, II had it last week and my grandaughter has it this week.

Get better soon xx

• Posted

Have you started them yet? sorry i can't find your original post i remember being ill the first night i took them but there is a bug going around
    • Posted

Anyway, I've been taking the tablets for around two months. Started at 80.6kg and after the first month I was 75kg. Don't know what I am this month ( I don't go to the doctors every month exactly, just when the tablets run out). I have no idea what exactly is causing this. Literally in and out the toilet every 15 mins last night. And still not 100% better today. 

Do you think chicken cooked in the oven could do it, because its kinda sitting in its fat? 

Thanks in advance.

• Posted

Hi Needacrisp! your welcome

I generally go every 4 weeks (if i can get an appointment).

Did you leave the skin on? what have you been eating the last few days was it cooked in frylight? how long have you been running to the toilet?

x

• Posted

Nope, the skin was off. It was just in the oven with tinfoil round it, but I seen the fat lying at the bottom of the tinfoil . Had it with boiled carrots and new potatoes. 

The day before I had weight watchers tomato soup for lunch and chicken for dinner. 

It was a lot last night but a few times today, not as much, although my stomach feels like there will be more. It's horrible. 

I had a cone as a treat from mcdonalds, which is 4.6g, could It be that? It was a few days ago. 

Xx

• Posted

Hmm was the chicken 5g per 100g? i know thigh is about 7g was it a whole chicken? could be fat from other parts going on the part you ate that would cause it.

The ice cream should be fine as it is under 5g have you got orange oil? i woul drink plenty of water to flush it out as you could have this for a few days more. I will say if you haven't got orange oil i wouldn't worry too much about it

x

• Posted

I usually get a chicken from the supermarket that's already cooked and I'm fine with it. But the chicken I had last was a whole one we put in the oven, I only ate the breast though. 

I've been finding that most days I will  have oil when I go to the toilet, so was thinking I must be going wrong somewhere? 

Not really any today though. TMI, I know lol....sorry. 

Could you send me your blog please? Would be greatful of new food ideas. 

Xx

• Posted

By having the oil means you are eating the wrong foods you need to eat foods 5g or under per 100g. I will pm you my blog now x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.