Saying *Please* and *Thank* you to someone special

Posted , 11 users are following.

We have a lovely member in our forum, she is always willing to help newbies,she does NOT get paid for it and does it out of the goodness of her heart. She knows what it is like to struggle and has empathy with those of us that are "larger than life"

Those of you that have been on the forum for some time know who I am talking about, she wears a halo :-) and has a blog.

It costs nothing to say please when you request her blog, thats just being darn polite!....the same as saying thank you when she is good enough to PM you with her details.

It costs nothing to be polite, doest it! she is giving up her time to help you guys on here, she does not need your support, she has arrived, its us lot that need her.

Sorry guys, it had to be said!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

6 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

oh my god i am so redface

Thankyou Daisy for your lovely kind words i keep tapping the floor with my shoes waiting for the ground to open up but it's still solid.

It's very true it costs nothing to be nice.

I like giving advice on here as i know whta it is like to be bigger plus it keeps me on track of my own diet and hearing everyones WL stories spurns me on too.

i shall read the other comments now

Thankyou again lovely Daisy

Britney

X redface (do they have a redder one?)

• Posted

Hi all,

I have deleted the confrontational posts/comments in this thread. I am not getting involved with who said what etc, suffice to say if any user has an issue with ANY comments in these forums please do NOT take issue in the discussions but use the "Report" link to report it to me or send me a Private Message with your concerns. I do check everything that is reported and will PM users as required with why I did or did not delete posts. Alternatively just don't post in the discussion.

Britney - re your blog - if you edit your "About me" you can put the address in there and just guide users to your profile page to find it. It won't be a "hot" link but users can copy/paste it into their address bar.

I hope this helps, please keep the discussions polite as per the whole point of this thread.

Thank you,

Alan

Emis Moderator

• Posted

Truly said Preci ... And Britney thanks alot for all your help and guidance .I m following this blog frm past 3 days and u'll not belive i wait eagerly on every POST that wen Britney will reply and even i will follow her advise.
  • Posted

Thank you B

You are truly an inspiration. I would love to see before and after pics. x

• Posted

Aww thanks Steph, i do have a before and after picture on my blog but i will be uploading an even worse before picture soon. There is an updated pic of me from last week on there atm x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.