Scalp is burning like crazy

Posted , 7 users are following.

THIS WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE FOR ME !!! my anxiety has been extremely high my head has been burning on and off , scalp soreness , headaches near my temples , ugh I'm so glad today is Friday, this has been I tough week , but god has and still is getting me through , its horrible we have Togo through this . I just want this to pass

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Girl me too lots of pressure in my head
    • Posted

I think a lot of it is my wisdom teeth they were supposed to come out like a year ago and they're impacted..... Dentist said it causes pain and pressure especially by ear
    • Posted

Mine are all cracked up on the top both side , and the bottom ones are pushing.up on.both sides , I.don't know.if my.wisdom teeth have anything to do.with it though I don't know
    • Posted

I'm currently pulled over by police in the parking lot of the counseling center where I'm here to have my first apointment for anxiety.... How's that for an anxiety attack
    • Posted

Wow that's a mess tell that cop anxiety is currently taking over and you can't moss this appointment you have
    • Posted

Yes thank god we don't need anything adding to the anxiety we already have 😩😩
  • Posted

hi jenni i have the same symptoms it will pass the key is this dont focus on yesterday or todays anxiety tommorow is a new day anxiety takes time take me for a start yesterday i had a great day but today ive been really anxious dont be at war with your anxiety call a truce start to learn and journal about anxiety knowledge is poweryou will learn the skills to be at peace with anxiety this takes time turn anxiety into your greatest allie

• Posted

Thanks.martin its just so horrible , drive me mad , I can't take it sometimes , like please anxiety givee a break but I'll try not to focus on it much
    • Posted

thats ok jenni ive had anxiety for years now you like i said start a journal and write notes every day over the years ive had crazy thoughts convincing myself i couldnt walk thinking i will collapse thinking i will die fear of being alone i laugh a these thoughts now dont give these thoughts power they are just thoughts martin
    • Posted

Me too I have all kinds of thought and sensations and feelings its a mess , but I know I can't bear this , I just have to keep telling myself its only anxiety it will.pass
    • Posted

jenni i reccomend go on you tube google diggler 156 anxiety he does some great videos on coping you will cope we are all warriors of anxiety the symptoms of anxiety will not harm you jenni this will cheer you up anxious people have a very high iq we are very clever people that why we over think 
    • Posted

Ii will.go.on and check that out in a few minutes , yes.sometimes I need some reassurance that I will be okay and that anxiety won't take me out . because it gets really scary sometimes I always think sometime is wrong with my brain or something , even though I've had a MRI of my brain and was fine !!! 😩😩

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.