Scalp is burning like crazy

Posted , 7 users are following.

THIS WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK HAS BEEN A STRUGGLE FOR ME !!! my anxiety has been extremely high my head has been burning on and off , scalp soreness , headaches near my temples , ugh I'm so glad today is Friday, this has been I tough week , but god has and still is getting me through , its horrible we have Togo through this . I just want this to pass

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Jenni

Had a bad week myself

It all sucks

Hang in there your not alone xredface

• Posted

Yes its been horrible I can't catch a break . when will it just pass
  • Posted

Hang in there im still going crazy myself lol anxiety is a beast man lol stay up thoπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―
    • Posted

I'm so so sick of this all , as soon as one symptom leaves here comes another one , this is a vicious cycle
  • Posted

Whatever we are being tested for must be very important 😞. Hang in there. Somtimes it all gets so exhausting and depressing but it has to pass. It has to pass. I have been lisening to all this spiritual stuff to get some sort of peace of mind lately and if theres truth to it our souls must have volenterred to face all this before we were born as some learning challenge. If that has any truths id like to request to be cured now so i can maintain my sanity.you are not aLone. i got tinnitus and some weird stuff going on lately and its getting to me too. My husband keeps telling its all how you look it and to keep busy, real busy so the bodys got something to do besides think so much. Idk sometimes the bodys not into keeping busy because its miserable. I hit the point a while back if its my time its my time. It is suffering that i am so opposed too. Hang in there. It can all dissapear as weird as it showed we have all experienced that. Healing does happen. Thats what i hold onto myself. Im hoping for some sunny days to life my spirits. The weather has been damp, cold and miserable for a while now.
    • Posted

Yes it has been that type of weather for awhile now here in Philadelphia, pa and I'm trying my best to keep busy and push through this , its not easy though
    • Posted

I'm the same way as soon as I'm so happy that one symptom is gone... Something else happens like what next... And by the way I'm from Burlington county in nj
    • Posted

Hey Emily we are not to far from each other that's super cool, and anxiety is one thing I will never understand and be able to just deal with, because each time symptoms start happening I can't convince myself that its only anxiety , I always seem to believe its some much more seriou .
    • Posted

Yes me too even if I'm just sitting here I'll randomly start feeling something even if I'm not feeling anxiety
    • Posted

Me too , even when I'm not feeling anxious , I still have anxiety sensations going on
    • Posted

I be been getting so much heat in my chest does anyone get that yoo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.