Scared

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm so anxious about work tomorrow I really don't want to go, I didnt go today as I was just not well at all but if I don't go tomorrow I fear I'll lose my job, my doctors and counsellor have said I could/should Sign on the sick due to my depression, anxiety and Asthma but I don't really want to, I want a bit of normality in my life, want to feel I'm worth something! Also being a single mum of 5 which don't get me wrong I love all my babies to bits but sometimes I want to be Donna and not just mummy, hope that makes sense?

It's just getting harder and harder lately to go to work and it's making me ill worrying about it, don't really know why I'm writing this guess maybe hoping someone can relate? 

I don't want to come across like I'm just work shy cos I'm not it's really not that, I don't know? I just get so scared x

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi dondons, I think you are truly amazing, it does not matter if you feel

That you are not well educated, you have a brilliant work ethic!!!!!

I admire how you cope every day, I have four children, including twins

A l so, I had a husband and no employment, yet I always felt that I never had a minute to spare... you must put your health first for both yourself and your children... you have your whole future to seek for employment....

I wish you and your children health and happiness, enjoy you children while they are young, good luck now and in the future, sincere regards. X

• Posted

Thank you Deirdre, I'm really not amazing far from it but thank you cxx

I just want my children to be happy that's all and I think the way I am right now they won't be this Is why I need this job for them and for me, it's so hard to explain and I'm rubbish with words I'm sorry 

But thank you for Your kind words xxx

My children luckily are clever and I'm proud of them just don't want them thinking I'm useless xxx

• Posted

Hi dondons, you are an amazing person so don't ever feel that you are failing in any way, even though you feel that you are not very well educated, more importantly you have a brilliant work ethic......

I have four children ( including twins ) I had a husband and I never had to work, yet I never felt that I had a minute to spare, you must be very strong to keep up all you do........ please put your health first for you and your children, you have many years in the future to work and I am. Sure have a career......I wish you and your children health and a life. Full of good things ( live for the now ) , Deirdre x

• Posted

Thank you so much for your kind words but I'm not amazing I don't want to fool you in thinking in am, sure it's hard for me to look after 5 children on my own but I made the choice to have them and wouldn't change that choice for all the stars in the sky, sorry that's my thing me and my children say 'love you all the stars in the sky' but im not the best mum far from it! I want to be It's so so hard, sometimes I just don't know what to do for the best xxx
    • Posted

Hun, I had 2 kids when my hubby left, and a well paid job , own home and secure.  I had a breakdown, developed claustrophobia was a mess. It passed and I got over it eventually. As your kids grow, so will you as the burden lifts bit by bit. I promise you this is what will happen, they will grow and blossom and so will you all in the fullness of time. This will pass and something else will come along. And you are amazing to cope the way you do. 
    • Posted

Thank you Jean xx

I hope you're right I really do cos the last thing I want is to ruin my Children's childhoods but feel maybe I am at the moment with the way i am, i do find a lot of things really tough and it's silly i know it is, but knowing and changing it is two completely different things for me xx

As much as I appreciated people saying I'm amazing, good mum and whatnot I don't want to be fooling you all into thinking I am because it's really not the case but like I say I do aooreciate everyone's kinds words xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.