Scared of these strange confusing feelings

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am a 16 year old male and for the past month I've been experiencing very odd, worrying mental feelings. When I wake up in the morning I have a pounding heart and I feel like I am going crazy, that I'll never be happy or normal again and that nothing I will do will make me happy like it used to, and this brings me to tears because my mind just races. When I get out of bed and move this feeling usually goes away, but I have a residual strange feeling for the rest of the day. It feels as though my mind is foggy, like I can't look forward to things, like I can't recollect past memories or feelings I had, and this makes me feel depressed like I'll never feel simple and happy again. I try to look forward to things that I can do but I always worry that I won't feel the same when I'm doing it. That's another major part, things and people around me, when I stop and think about it, feel different. Almost like I can't feel their company and life. Same goes for places, I feel as though they're just not the same, lacking something that I don't know. Sometimes I'll be doing something and then all of a sudden I'll have this weird realization of confusion, like "it doesn't feel like I just did that" or it feels like a lot of time passed when it was only a short time. I then get very worried that I am losing my mind and that I will be this dull way for the rest of my life. Everyday I look back to the previous day and I feel like everything was even different then, and now things feel unfamiliar and less comforting. At night when I am tired I usually feel almost normal, which leads me to believe it's just anxiety. But I get very worried about developing a permanent derealization disorder or something because I feel so strange and different. If anybody understands what I am talking about can you please inform me of what can cause this, or if it is normal? it makes me very worried. I feel lost and scared

Thank you

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

u can direct message me on instagram my user is tammi.toxic
  • Posted

If you guys wanna kik me add me johnfeb12

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.