Scary thing just happened to me

Posted , 21 users are following.

i have the off balance dizziness everyday but just a few min ago i was sitting up in bed and all of a sudden i got this bad pressure like feeling come over my head and i felt like i was gonna go out bad dizziness im still scared to death it didnt last long i checked my BP it was fine but my heart rate was up as i was panicking over this. has anyone ever had anything like this to happen out of the blue? im so sick and tired of all this and scared to death it will happen again.

2 likes, 57 replies

57 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Pamela

I've had similar things/feelings in my head but a lot of it comes from me lying down and then getting up, or having tension in my neck and shoulders. Best to move around if you can, I'm sure it's all fine xx

• Edited

I know of the head pressure and dizziness. I had it so bad 2 weeks ago . One day i had a episode and i thought i was going to pass out. I had to quickly sit down and close my eyes take deep breaths and pray. Its scary because i live alone. I now walk around with a water bottle and my cell phone at all times. Praying for you.

• Posted

I was told acupuncture is a great way to relieve the symptoms of peri and meno. I have my first session on Friday. I know you suffer a lot because of the many times you post. Try acupuncture if you can. I will tell you if it works out for me. Try to have a good day. Hugs

• Posted

Everyday. At this moment am a cross to deal with . Sorry for people around me who i love and yet suddenly have no feelings for . Am so tired of the roller coaster low self esteem feeling and having no care in the world

• Edited

Head pressure

heavyness in head

Dizziness

Headaches

Off Balance

Internal shaking

leg pain

feeling low

its everyday story for me...UR NOT ALONE dear

its difficult phase of life

Hang is there

tk

• Posted

im scared and mu husband isnt home at the moment its done it again since i posted im trying yo breathe through it

• Posted

Sunsain.... you just described me perfectly 😦

hugs friend ❤❤

• Edited

sunaina1983 you just described me. It's unbelievable! The head pressure/heavyness with heat is the worst and all are almost everyday. The brain fog and the list goes on. I get a break every now an then and I feel my old self then its back again. So not cool! We have to pray and support each other. If it wasn't for this forum, I don't know what I would do. We need to all get together as a Group/ Retreat and call it Menopause Meet Crap or Hang In There and turn it into a fun event.. 😃 Thank you for this post. God bless!

• Posted

Ur right mam..we all r big support system ..Thanks to all the ladies who understand us and share their experience with us ..

At this stage no one understand us neighter Dr' s nor our family members and friends..only we all who r going throught same can feel our pain understand each other and help each other ..

Love u all

tk

Hang is there.. Be Positive 👍👍✌✌

• Posted

So true, its only we ladies that understand the discomforts. I PRAY FOR HEALTH AND HEALING. GOD BLESS AND HEAL US. LOTS OF LOVE.

• Edited

It's so true, Sunaina1983! I am so grateful for this forum and all of us who are sharing the experiences that we are having. I TRULY don't know how I could get through this time in my life had it not been for finding this place! It has carried me through all of the scary symptoms. The words of comfort, wisdom and encouragement are a blessing. I think of you all regularly - it is so nice to know we have this support! Thanks to all!

• Edited

Thank you Finny for the comforting post. Reading this is therapy and healing to the mind. To know that we are not alone during this transition and that there are so many others suffering the same symptoms. We have to strongly feel and believe that its only a transition and will pass through by the grace of ALMIGHTY GOD. Our prayers will be answered. LOTS OF LOVE TO ALL.

• Posted

i feel the same... but my bp also goes high during this time. goes upto 140/95. still without medicines as other time its normal. hate this roller coaster ride of perimenopause.

• Edited

my BP fluctuate in all this as well i never had a problem with my bp til Peri its all scary im on meds for it have been for 4 years now. seems nothing is untouched going through this

• Edited

My BP also goes high. I am on medication but it still goes up. Seems like it is very hormonal. I pray for health and healing for all.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.