Scary thing just happened to me

Posted , 21 users are following.

i have the off balance dizziness everyday but just a few min ago i was sitting up in bed and all of a sudden i got this bad pressure like feeling come over my head and i felt like i was gonna go out bad dizziness im still scared to death it didnt last long i checked my BP it was fine but my heart rate was up as i was panicking over this. has anyone ever had anything like this to happen out of the blue? im so sick and tired of all this and scared to death it will happen again.

2 likes, 57 replies

57 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Same with me dear

Lots of head issues in Peri😭

Head Pressure

Heavyness

Dizziness

Off balance

Headaches

Drunk feeling

ur not alone

Hang is there

Harmones r causing all this

Donot Panic.

This is part of Woman life.......Very tought phase of life .

Hoping for better days

tk

Hugs

• Posted

Hi Ladies, just wanted to share what happened to me over last 2 days. I have been feeling really sick, Blood pressure really high, head issues, insomnia, shaking , vibrations etc. I bought a tub of progesterone cream a few months back. I read an article on a lady that had a bad experience using the cream so I put the cream away. In my desperation yesterday I decided to use it. I used it about 2 times and was shocked when I got up this morning ALL MY SYMPTOMS WERE GONE!!!!! THE BUZZING, VIBRATIONS, SHAKING ETC GONE!!! I TOOK MY BP, IT WAS 128/85. I WAS SHOCKED. I always read that the absence of progesterone causes a lot of the symptoms. The progesterone cream is natural progesterone made out of wild yams. Its very important never to exceed the dose that is required as it could cause side effects. Use slightly less to be on the safe side. Its available in pharmacies and health stores. I HOPE THIS HELPS A LOT OF LADIES. I ALSO HOPE MY SYMPTOMS WILL NEVER RETURN. GOD BLESS!!!

• Posted

Nice to know ur doing good dear.Thanks for sharing info about cream..will try.

Thanks

• Posted

Wow I should also start using it. how can we know the correct dose

• Posted

Hi , The dosage is indicated on the tub. The cream that I have says 1/2 teaspoon daily. Use a level spoon. You can split the 1/2 into 1/4 and use morning and evening. Thats what I am doing. You also give yourself a break once a week were you don't use the cream. HOPE THIS HELPS. I am almost back to my old self. I feel so much better. I hope it remains like that. BEST OF LUCK. GOD BLESS.

• Posted

Sorry, Make sure its natural progesterone cream. The health store will be able to verify.

• Posted

Hi Shelia, do you have a picture of the exact cream you use? I want to purchase right now. Thank you.

• Posted

Hi Crystal, hope your doing good. The cream is natural progesterone called MENO-MISE. It does help for a while but symptoms seem to come back. I had to see a doctor who has now put me on estrogen and progesterone combination. The body needs to be balanced in order for it to nornalise. She did hormonal tests for all hormones including iron levels. ESTROGEN AND PROGESTERONE were low. She told me six weeks of treatment before I see a difference. So I have to be patient, positive and pray and believe for my healing. THANK YOU. GOD BLESS.

• Posted

Eight weeks ago, I rolled over in bed and sat up. The whole room started spinning? I have been dizzy ever since. I have also gotten that strange head rush thing. It is such a weird and awful feeling. I don't think I can deal with this for years. I wish women on the other side would chime in more and give us hope. Out of curiosity, do you also suffer from anxiety/panic attacks?

• Posted

this us happening to me now and its scary along with palpations . as soon as i eat it happens. am scared but trying my best.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.