Sea Buckthorn Capsules

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi,

I'm very interested in starting to use this supplement but there are so many and some info is conflicting. Anyone have any good info on this? Best type? Best source? Best price? I was looking into Feminity, anyone ever use their product?

0 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

There is no cure 😢 I will finish the buckthorn capsules but won’t buy anymore. Doesn’t anyone else have a brown NON odour discharge? 

• Posted

My discharge is completely normal. Maybe the brand is different? I use SIBU.
    • Posted

I could be wrong but isn’t brown discharge a sign of dried blood or have you been investigated for that?
    • Posted

I think you are right, but it's possible there is some thinning skin causing that. Not good, but not fresh blood coming from the uterus, I suppose. I believe abo said earlier the doctor wasn't concerned, but it's hard to keep track.

• Posted

I meant Dotsie. See, I'm confused!

• Posted

Hi yes have had all the tests and examinations but got a doctors appointment next week for hopefully a referral back to the gynaecologist but don’t think much point.The light brown watery discharge is the result of the walls rubbing together so I have just started YES moisturising cream in an applicator. I’m going to get a prescription for it as it has just become available on NHS. It’s the moisturising one.. not the lubricating one.Has very good reviews so I will keep you all updated.... going abroad in 2 weeks on a sunshine holiday. I have even looked into those moon cups for the discharge but it’s not recommended!!!!!! Never ends 🙁

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.