Sea Buckthorn Capsules

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi,

I'm very interested in starting to use this supplement but there are so many and some info is conflicting. Anyone have any good info on this? Best type? Best source? Best price? I was looking into Feminity, anyone ever use their product?

0 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I have purchased the V Sculpt but not sure yet how it is going although pleasant to use and gets all the blood flowing around there .I use nature’s aid sea buckthorn oil omega 7 500 g.
  • Posted

I use Vagifem twice a week...avoid VA with everything you can pre menapause. I wish I had known. I would have taken HRT in my forties but I got through it without treatment. I’m 57 now and wish I had known all about it in my 40’s !!!
    • Posted

Thank you Dotsie. I will take your advice. I have a very active sex life with my sweetie, so I hope that helps.
  • Posted

It will definitely help. Unfortunately as harsh as it sounds..use it or lose it...is so true. I’m sure with all the knowledge and help out there now...you will be fine. Good luck 😊

• Posted

I agree. After sex I’m always more juicy! And that ‘use it is loose it’ ... that’s what I keep telling my hubby!!! Tee hee.
  • Posted

After reading this I started taking them but no improvement so far after 3 weeks but will take for a while longer
    • Posted

I keep forgetting about trying buckthorn. I'm sure you would have to take it for a while and like with all supplements probably have to try to convince yourself it's working. Going to buy some spices today, will look for the buckthorn.

Bought probiotics last time I was there ($30). Took them for 30 days. No change with on/off again itch & odor. Gyn said I did not have an infection. So how to explain those symptoms? I believe she thought the estradiol and the steroid cream would cure them. They have not.

Had to stop nightly hormone cream due to burn. Use it twice a week now. Steroid for LS suddenly caused raw red skin and major discomfort, so stopped that.

Close to back where I started and no call from gyn or her office.

• Posted

You also need to remember to take 3g a day because it was that quantity that the study found to be beneficial. Also, it doesn’t help with dryness, just the condition and thickness of the vaginal wall.
    • Posted

thanks, I will look for it. Is there any supplement for the dryness that you know of?
    • Posted

The buckthorn should help eventually. I use YES moisturising cream In an applicator... 6 in a box. Can get on NHS apparently now.Moisturising not lubricating. I wash with hydromal ointment and use Vagifem. I hate this brown watery NON odour discharge wish that would go. It’s because the skin is so thin and rubs... I’m sure ..hate it 
    • Posted

The only thing that increased my natural lubrication was estriol cream. Before that I kept myself comfortable using natural oils (I started using the estriol cream because sex became uncomfortable, but otherwise I was in no discomfort).
    • Posted

I’m not in a sexual relationship so can’t really comment on that really but I would say you are very lucky and hope that your symptoms don’t get any worse.
    • Posted

Dotsie, did the buckthorn actually help you? Were you paying more than a dollar a capsule and taking 6 a day? I just paid $30 for a month of the probiotics that did nothing for the phantom infection. I thought if the buckthorn would strengthen the internal skin I would use it, but not at that price and having to use it for months for any possible improvement. 
    • Posted

Totally agree! If there is just the tiniest improvement after a long time...what is the point! I started the Vagifem again last night.I had stupidly stopped.Going to do a full week and then go back to twice a week.I have the timodine ointment if things get very sore. I have also got the YES moisturising cream in applicators 

to use every 3 days...comes in a box of 6(not lubricant).This should help strengthen the walls fairly quickly! Quicker than the capsules I would think.I will then start to use my VSCULPT again regularly I will religiously keep to this regime and see what happens.Oh drinking plenty of water as this hydrates. I gave up smoking 2months ago although only a light social smoker I decided the time had come for my total health and I’ve also read up a lot on correct diet. Luckily my prescriptions are free due to child and working tax credits.I will update my progress as well to try and help anyone else.I am 57 and not in a sexual relationship. Good luck 💪

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.