Serrapeptase enzyme to dissolve fibroids

Posted , 13 users are following.

HELLO to everyone ,does anyone had experience using serrapeptase enzyme to shrink and dissolve fibroids in the uterus ? many weman used them and they were succesful in expelling fibroids .and if so it would be helpful if you share your experience thank you all .

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Edited

I have used it, but had no positive change. There are at least four (4) to five (5) different types of fibroids, so maybe it might work for someone else.. This whole fibroid thing is a nightmare..if I were you, I have them surgically removed, especially if you're young..don't let them grow to the point you have to have a hysterectomy (removal of your uterus). I've spent thousands on herbs and natural remedies (for me) to no avail. Don't let the doctors tell you "watch and wait"...get them out while they're small and manageable. Out of the thousands of questions and answers I have read over the years, maybe a fraction of 1% actually said they shrunk their fibroids, and guess what, they often grow back...

• Posted

Heidi I was also told watch and wait especially as I am in perimenopause. I'm not sure how old you are but wondering if you waited until menopause and they still didn't shrink?

• Posted

HEIDI i have subserosal fibroid outside my uterus do you think my type is difficult ?I JUST wanna try serra one time BUT am worried that serrapeptase does not work for my fibroid type as it is outside the uterus then .thank you for your reply

• Posted

Let me give it to you guys straight... I was diagnosed with fibroids about 12 years ago... After the so called "wait and see" period (which means wait and see if they shrink after menopause, ha,ha), my stomach getting larger, and the insufferable lower back pain, doctors started talking hysterectomy, because being over 50 they say, "you're not using your uterus anymore," and when in doubt, cut it out! The thought of a hysterectomy freaked me out, so I started researching natural products... Fast forward to this very day {and probably thousands of dollars spent on vitex, red clover, vitalzym and other enzymes, fibrovan and all the fibro-something or others, apple cider vineger and baking soda, myomin, EGCG, milk thistle, etc.}, I now have a 20cm uterus, protruding belly, and no clothes fit properly anymore. And, I finally realized that lifting heavy things, jogging, and any kind of bouncing or bumping exercises causes me to have utterly, excruciating lower back pain because of the fibroids. My life is greatly diminished. In the past year, I have agreed to have the surgery, but my blood pressure has been high and I have been trying to stabilize it... So, It all depends on if you are in pain or have bleeding, if you want children, and what type of fibroid(s) you have...(you know you may not have one or two, you could actually have 20 or more). There are other procedures to shrink or get rid of fibroids, but it's been said, they often grow back... To be fair, I do know of one (1) person who told me her fibroid(s) shrunk after menopause... What can I say!!

• Posted

Tired it years ago. Didn't do anything. They were expensive snake oil. I had UFE this fall and the results have been excellent. I wish I had done it sooner. Fibroids are stubborn life suckers. The only thing that works is surgery to remove them or a procedure that will kill them.

• Posted

PLEASE what do you mean by EXPENSIVE SNAKE OIL are they made from snake oil ?PLEASE ANSWER ME AM CURRENTLY TAKING THEM ?!

• Posted

Snake oil is just an expression. It just means they are fake and don't do anything. Not that they are made of snakes 😉

• Posted

Hi I absolutely agree with getting it removed as the best option. I have been struggling with mine for over a decade now and constantly anemic. Doctor has suggested ablation which a recent findings suggest that women who had sections ablation may not be the appropriate treatment for them. I am waiting to see my gynaecologist in few weeks to suggest a open myomectomy or laparoscopic myomectomy.

• Posted

But the fibroids also grow back when you have a myomectomy!!! That is (removal of the fibroids, while keeping the uterus intact) Except you decide to have a hysterectomy, which i would advise against if you're hoping to have kids someday. Whatever the case, you must continue to find ways to reduce or shrink the fibroids either through diet, herbs, exercise, supplements, whatever means necessary!

• Posted

I agree with Heidi, I tried one of those supplements it actually made me have hair loss! I would get those things out while they’re small and manageable. I wish I knew then what I know now.

• Posted

Same Kim. I wish my doctor had recommended removing them when they were small like 3cm instead of leaving it to grow to 11.5cm. 😦

• Posted

I tried it as well and gave me really bad stomach pain and increased menstrual bleeding. No shrinkage.

• Posted

me too like everyone else l wish l knew what l know know. be l have to go through surgery hysterectomy leaving just my ovaries June this year. still suffering from so many symptoms every day is a struggle

Because the fibroids black my kidney which nearly kill me, then I have to go through surgery by putting in stent, to cut the story short I thank Jehovah God almighty for saving my life.

• Posted

HI THANK U FOR UR REPLY IS YOUR KIDNEY OK NOW HOW IT BLOCKED UR KIDNEY am sorry to hear ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.