Serrapeptase enzyme to dissolve fibroids

Posted , 13 users are following.

HELLO to everyone ,does anyone had experience using serrapeptase enzyme to shrink and dissolve fibroids in the uterus ? many weman used them and they were succesful in expelling fibroids .and if so it would be helpful if you share your experience thank you all .

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

i used serrapeptase and my fibroids have gone!

• Posted

Can you say a little more about what your experience was like taking serrapeptase? How long you took it? How much you took? How long it took to see results? How large were your fibroids? Thank you!

• Posted

thats great news. how big were your fibroids? and what type? how long did you use serrapeptase?

• Edited

Hi coco81135, Is it too late? Did you have the surgery? If not please hold off and try everything you can to shrink them. This is what you need to do.

1. Cut out carbs and move to a low carb diet. Try a healthy paleo or a healthy keto. Just cut out carbs and fast food right now! Also limit coffee and move to decaf coffee
    2. Cut out alcohol and only drink low carb and 0 sugar wine (dry wine) on special occasion or in very low moderation.
    3. Practice intermittent fasting and prolonged fasting if you can.
    4. Now that you've changed your diet start drinking matcha green tea everyday and take a green tea extract everyday.
    5. Add the serrapeptase after you've done the steps 1-4.
    6. Do all steps above for 90 days.

Healthy low carb diet includes green leafy greens and cruciferous vegetables. Add broccoli sprouts to your diet as well as fermented foods (kimichi and saurkraut). Eat avocados for potassium instead of bananas. The fasting will reset your body. Please don't get surgery if your heart/spirit is telling you not to. Many women have shrunk their fibroids by doing the above. Some just ate a plant based diet and drank green tea everyday. I was faced with an option to do an abdominal myomectomy and said hell no! Let me switch my diet. I suffered from PMDD/PME and had 8 intramural fibroids. I no longer suffer from PMDD/PME and my fibroids have shrunk! It's the hyperinsulimia and high blood pressure causing uterine fibroids in women. Change your diets ladies and monitor your stress levels.

• Posted

thank you. how big were your fibroids. i have 20cm uterus and the largest is 9cm. I am aged nearly 40 and hope to have children. when I get married. I really don't want surgery but am getting mixed messages. I want to try the plant based, prolonged fasting and natural herbs bit I read here and others that my fibroid is too big for that

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.