SErt

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been taking Sertraline for at least 5 years and many other antidepressants before these.

i started off on 50mg and in no time at all was taking 200mg.

My doctor thinks I have been taken them for too long and they have got used to me so decided I should reduce the dose over 4 weeks and then decide what I should be given

i have been off them now for 8 days. Last week I had a water infection was put on antibiotics but the wrong ones. I have now been put on others since water tested at hospital. Still not right though. Has anyone had this symptom when coming off them?

i then felt sick and dizzy so have been put on tablets for that but I have only taken 3 so still feeling sick and dizzy. My doctor said I might have to have blood tests but what for?

I can't stop crying should I still be feeling like this and the nightmares are awful.

i am supposed to be going on holiday in a few weeks but just don't think I can which is not fair to my husband. Please please can anyone tell me I am going to be ok. Will I be ok to go on holiday.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.