Sertaline for anxiety, having hard time need support!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Dear all,

After I have spent last 2 weeks reading this forum, today I have decided to sign in and ask for support and help. I am in my 3rd week on Sertraline and I simply don't feel great. First week on 25mg was horrific, I had every single side effect possible. Then last two weeks on 50mg. First week was ok. I could function and do little things. However, last days I simply feel bad. My anxiety is again all over the place forcing me to live inside my house. Thank god for my wonderful husband who takes care of everything without single complain. I am slowly loosing hopes to be back to an "old me". If someone told me a year ago I will be suffering from anxiety and taking medicines for it , I would not believe them. But after my worse anxiety attack ended up in the hospital, I know you can not take your mental health for granted. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and wish everyone a great day.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi magdalyn, ive been on 25 mgs for 3 weeks cant move, nausea, completely wiped out, tried one day of 25 and 1/2 and was worse, flat wiped out, numb! did u feel just like this and since you have increased how do you feel?

• Posted

Good morning everyone. New side effect, vivid dreams! Last night I dreamt I was best friends with Meghan Markle and we went shopping together, guess it could have been worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.