Sertraline 150 for over 7 weeks

Posted , 6 users are following.

Been on sert for over 7 months alltogether now 13 weeks on 50 10 Weeks on 100 minimal improvement then went to 150 for last 7 and a half weeks now,had few days where i felt a bit calmer woke this morning all bad symptoms back not as severe anx in chest bit nauseous no appetite,so feel bad again been on here and on other forums looking for hope sick of this feels tho im gonna be this way forever its a living hell.

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Edited

Hi Lee, hang in there. You are not going to be like this forever. This med is working on you. Why do I know? It's because you're having good days. That shows that your body is responding to this med. However, you haven't leveled yet so recovery is like a roller coaster if you were to chart your days, one day up, one day down. Just keep taking your meds and hang in there. Nothing stays the same forever, this too shall pass.

Take care, get rest, try not to get stressed out, try to take a walk and get some sunlight.

• Edited

Thanks for replying feel like im back at square 1 again feel absolutely awful i do,thought i was turning a corner somehow guess not but i will keep going and hope ill get there someday

• Edited

l am struggling on week 11 but encouraged to keep going because l have some better times. Mornings are always bad. It is really hard when you feel so bad. Some days l struggle to even walk round the garden. Lots of people say it gets better, just takes a long time.

• Posted

15th week for me on 100mg, still feeling awful. Started losing hope this will ever work for me..

• Posted

hi..incase you are still reading.....during this time have you switched brands atall , this could be the problem...its happening to me?

• Posted

😬 I saw so many posts from many ppl complaining they were feeling worse because of a brand change. Can you not try to stick one brand to see if it makes any difference?

• Posted

They give me different every time also a mixture of 100 and 50 tabs are even differ t to each other i dont think that matters as they all contain same amount of active ingrediants

• Edited

Yes I know you are right, but have a look on this post and their comments on this link please.

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/sertraline-brand-change-655071

Brand change knocked back me as well, brand ranbaxy is sh*te. And mixing more brands all at once is affecting your mood. You see the many comments on the link above, many ppl complaining about it and nit just here many more on facebook as well. I dont want to be clever, just want you feeling better because I know you are suffering for long.

• Posted

Thanks i try not to think that is the case and just take them ive got ranbaxy 50 and accord 100s

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.