Sertraline 150mg help!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey,

Iv been on Sertraline for a while 50mg but had abit of a relapes so have been put up to 150mg slowly. This is the highest dose iv been on before. Iv been on 150mg for about a week and a half now and starting to feel better already but I find my anxiety is always worse in the morning and does any1 get tired in the afternoon or is that is me? If so any tips?

1 like, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

what you are saying is quite normal with anxiety it definitely improves over time I'm currently on 200mg stick with it the benefits definitely out way the side effects   

• Posted

Ste how long until u saw an improvement?
    • Posted

Hi with anxiety and panic attacks I would say 6months in all very slow process I don't really get panic attacks now and if I do it doesn't bother me

I do have to put up with depersonalisation/derealisation been like this now for 10months I just take one day at a time          

• Posted

must just add the 6months is from when I haven't had any more panic attacks I started to benefit say from month 4 apologies for double post  

• Posted

never really got depression that bad to be honest apart from when I was upping my Sertraline dose the main thing for me was trying to stay positive not easy but it got me thru the bad times when you understand what's happening and why you get a better understanding of it so I just keep telling myself positive thinking positive actions positive rewards may sound a bit mad but it works for me          

• Posted

Be careful about mixing antidepressants. Check an interaction site. Not all play well together. It can be done but use caution. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.