sertraline 5w 3d not working??

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im still full of anxiety and panic sad I'm lightheaded all the time too. Loosing hope now and scared. I can't be alone o take my kids to school then go to my parents house with my newborn

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

yea rachel your still young well im only 23 but like i said anxiety makes you feel that fear and worrynes like something bad is gonna happen but its all in your head and sometimes whhen you feel all that anxious and panic take sme xanax it should work really well for that but only take them when you are feeling bad ad really needed cause some meds can get addictive have you tried xanax they will work trust me it takes off the worry and panic and there fast acting but you should try the breating exercises and when you take the xanax and once yu feel better try to go ot for a walk and let your mind free and distract yorself cause remember your kids depend on you to so just try to do it for them and you can beat this axiety just remember your family loves you and your kids need you and love you to as long as you keep in your mind that you have love all around that should also help calm your self keep strong ok rachel
  • Posted

try to get xanax maybe they will work much better sometimes thye give me like agood feeling and more confidence

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.