SEX after a hysterectomy ?!?!??!?!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ok.... so who out there can tell me WHEN you actualy tried after your hysterectomy.

I am at 7 weeks now...

And... did you have any different feelings???  Any pain?? Discomfort??

Sex drive same, different, better, worse!?!?!

Shout out ladies... be honest!

1 like, 47 replies

47 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

All was well at the hospital , iron not quiet as high as they would like but not far off , he said I can return to the gym but don't go mad & he says sex will be fine again don't go mad but no reason not to do it , listen to your body I think is the way forward , I will keep you posted .xx
    • Posted

Make sure you eat some RICH IRON FOODS Lynn.... and yeah, take it easy at the gym... my doc told me NO WEIGHTS, NO SIT UPS yet.. Im at 8 weeks... we didnt talk about SEX yet... no hurry right now anyways.. but keep me posted!!  smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.