Sex and shallow vagina!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ok so I'm 3 weeks post anterior and posterior repair.

The doctor has removed my stitches as I have healed a hell of a lot quicker then they had anticipated! I feel great.

I asked my doc how long i can wait for sex and she said because the healing is well, whenever I feel ready so we did the deed last night.

Absolutely no pain what so ever ! The only thing is, my partner said it feels like something was in the way, and he couldn't get past it!

Went back to docs today and apparently I've got a fold on my hymen?

She said there's nothing that can be done about it and it might go down and she doesn't understand why the consultant has done it. But that'll explain why I feel shallow!!

Just thought I'd share! X

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Perhaps the fold in your hymen is to heighten pleasure. 🤔
  • Posted

Is that normally why they do it?

I've never heard of it before! To be honest though... Sex this time around is a hell of a lot better!!

• Posted

A lot of Urogynaecologists are very sensitive to women's needs and they will often do these things to help believe it or not. I know one consultant who always asks ladies if he can do anything to help in that area. For instance if he's performing a hysterectomy he will always ask his patients if he would like him to tighten the vagina whilst he's in the area! 
  • Posted

That's brilliant.

So can extra folds on the hymen possibly help to heighten pleasure?

• Posted

Excellent! This just gets better and better!! X
    • Posted

I'm goin back to see my surgeon ask him to do mine 😳😂😃😃
    • Posted

I've started something now haven't I? I have visions of you all queuing up outside your consultants door lol 😘
    • Posted

Hi is it normal to be tearful...😥 I asked my hubby to put the duvet cover on last night he said he don't need it on..I went mad so I did it..🙁 I said can't believe your letting me do it he said he's worked 5 days this week instead of 4 he then said you have been off all week,I've had a opp..it proper upset me slept in the spare toom..otherwise I would have killed him..still tearful about it now 😥😥
    • Posted

Any operation can leave you feeling like that debra but I think particularly with pelvic floor surgery because of the length of the recovery time. It leaves you frustrated and other people often don't understand or realise just how long it takes and for how long you have to rest and basically do very very little. It's not like something you can see like a broken arm or leg.
    • Posted

Hi thought so.and thank you..when would you recommend I can have a go at driving..
    • Posted

It's normally 6 weeks but check with your insurance company if you want to drive earlier because from what I've read they are much more lenient than of late. There is a test Urogynaecologists suggest to see if you can do an emergency stop (because that is the reason for the 6 week rule) and that is to stap your feet on a hard floor. If you can do it without any pain then you'll be ok.
    • Posted

Hi I rang my insurance company not long after I'd had it done they said they didn't have a time limit its down to me..I'm gonna leave it untill next week it's 6 weeks then
    • Posted

Hi it's me again I get a strange feeling when I need the loo..Bm is that normal
    • Posted

What sort of a strange feeling. Is it possible to explain debra?
    • Posted

like it's stuck it's gone now because I've been
    • Posted

Like a catching feeling lol
    • Posted

It dosent hurt or when I go to the loo lol x
    • Posted

Could it possibly be because I need the loo lol
    • Posted

It must be because you need the loo. Probably because of the surgery you're getting a different feelings.
    • Posted

Thank you it dosent hurt lol o didn't go yesterday though that prob didn't help..🙈

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.