Sex and shallow vagina!

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ok so I'm 3 weeks post anterior and posterior repair.

The doctor has removed my stitches as I have healed a hell of a lot quicker then they had anticipated! I feel great.

I asked my doc how long i can wait for sex and she said because the healing is well, whenever I feel ready so we did the deed last night.

Absolutely no pain what so ever ! The only thing is, my partner said it feels like something was in the way, and he couldn't get past it!

Went back to docs today and apparently I've got a fold on my hymen?

She said there's nothing that can be done about it and it might go down and she doesn't understand why the consultant has done it. But that'll explain why I feel shallow!!

Just thought I'd share! X

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.