Shakes

Posted , 12 users are following.

Does anyone get nervous and shaky? My right hand shakes at times and I feel so nervous.

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I get nervous a lot not so much shaky my an anxiety makes me that way it seems to just take off in the morning last all day at the end of the night I'm exhausted but once I get into bed I can't sleep this menopause is crappy I think anxiety act differently on each person hope you feel better hang in there it will pass

• Posted

I get the jumpy muscle spasms in my bellie and at times in my eye but it comes and goes it will pass
  • Posted

I take meds to help with anxiety.
    • Posted

What do you take for your anxiety? I want to try something but I don't want one I have to take every single day like antidepressants.

• Posted

I take as needed. It works great.
    • Posted

Hi I also got bad anxiety fm perimenopause it's horrible used a calming pill Azor which helps immediately but can be addictive so gp put me on Cilft 20mg a mild anti depressant an it's really helped.... its used for menopause woman... another one is serdep I'll rather use it for 6mnth an wean myself off than deal wth these anxiety feelings.... its very save my daughter used it a year for fibro an has just weaned herself off slowly no with no problems....try it..

• Posted

Yes, this is my most worrisome symptom 😕 Fingers tremor ever so slightly and feel shaky all over. Almost like too much adrenaline
    • Posted

Hi Estrella,

I suffer from menopause anxiety too. Some days are worse than others. I take lorazepam 0.5mg as needed. Dr. Wants me to start on Buspar but I am hesitant to start it. I don't like taking medication but I'd this anxiety continues I think I'll consider it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.