Share Your Constant Physical Anxiety Symptoms

Posted , 20 users are following.

Just wanted to make a place for us (sorry if it's already been done, I'm just a new regular so still figuring my way around these boards) to share the symptoms you have experienced at some point in your life due to mental health issues, such as anxiety, depression, etc. I think it's really helpful, especially for me, to discover someone else who's going through similar things. I generally constantly have some form of anxiety symptom going on, so I've listed them below. Please let me know if you've had anything similar or share yours too so I can have a look!

Depersonalisation 

Nausea (frequently, and often for NO reason)

Lack of appetite (my current symptom, along with nausea which was triggered by my recent flu due to hypochondria)

Headaches

Numb feeling in face

Shaky breathing

Fever

General aches

Constant stomach pain for 7 months

Bowel problems

Sensation of constantly having to move some part of my body to reassure myself that I'm alright

Eyebrow twitching

Feeling faint

Bloatedness

Gas

Shaking/trembling

Weakness

Extreme exhaustion

Chest pains

I know it's easy to pass everything off as anxiety symptoms and often difficult to tell them apart from real health problems however these have all been unexplained, and so, all because of my lovely brain.

Thanks!

5 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

For over 20 years ive been gaining tools to fend of the thoughts attached to my anxiety. Intrusive, obsessive thoughts.  People, emotional conflict,.. I could go on but here’s my story today.. I suffer from physical  pain,  crawling , crackling , static like electricity with high pitch ringing in my head/brain. I know the brain doesn’t have pain although my thoughts my thinking can make the pain worse more intense.. it’s been this way for a few years now 3-4 years. This last couple months have been the worst for me.  Along with this pain from ? ? I now have many days of sadness, exhaustion and dissociation. Like looking through foggy glasses definitely not “ Present in the moment” My eyes also twitch almost like they want to cross or look inwards when the pain and anxiety is more severe. Anxiety creates so many problems. I’m getting a Mri in a couples weeks to count out anything physically wrong ,  yet I’m ready if there is.. I need relief .. I can not function like I did a few years ago. Trying to have a career and be here for my son doesn’t look hopeful most days..  prayers to a those suffering 

Thank you 🙏 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.