Sharing perimenapause symptoms

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi beautiful ladies can you share the many 100 symptoms of perimenapause I just need to know so I can help other women that are going through this and don't know what is wrong with them

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Next
  • Posted

very emotional (completely abnormal for me)

hips hurting 

terrible sleep due to hot flashes (always been a solid sleeper with no wake ups, now awake 3-7 times a night)

weight gain in stomach ( 7-8 lbs)

nauseated (becoming daily)

tired  (thyroid issues starting)

dry hair (thinning too)

Urinary urgency

sleep is not solid and I lie awake for no reason sometimes, not normal for me at all

• Posted

Well here are many im going through.palps anxiety deppression lack of intrest in appearance hot cold hands feet restless legs appetite loss .hair changes skin changes .helpless
    • Posted

Mine gets very bad, for a couple months and then disappears for a while..then it’s something else, whether it’s achy joints, crankiness, stomach/bathroom troubles, heart palpitations...it’s a rotating cycle of garbage...but hang in there..at least we all understand each other!!😊

• Posted

Headaches seem to be more frequent, as I had 1 headache every 6 months.  Now once a week or so
    • Posted

How about neck and shoulder pain or even ear, I have a friend that told me she had a neck and shoulder pain for over a month is that possible with perimenapause
    • Posted

Nice I live in florida,but I love Texas which I can move there one day,thank for sharing I'm in perimenapause and sometimes I can get so depress and sad with these symptoms that I have it got so bad at the beginning with fatigue that I had to leave my job thank God my husband is understanding and a good Christian man.

• Posted

At least you have the sunshine to help you feel better. I hate winter and cold and dreary weather.  It doesn't help.

I told my 6 yr boyfriend I am in menopause and he said let me know when its over and Ill see yo u then.  He's not going to be sympathetic at all.

• Posted

Gosh yes!!  it was 11 degrees last week 3 mornings when I went to work. New Years it was 16 degrees all day.

Its down in the high 20's at night for 4-5 weeks out of winter.  And winter days are about 30 to 50 most of the time.  

• Posted

I just live on Advil and a heating pad when my head, neck, shoulders are bad..try to relax as much as possible, it is awful but then I swear just when I’m getting so depressed about it and ready to go to dr, it goes away! I’d say it was painful, sore, and just awful for a month to 6 weeks, definitely aggravated by stress..my last “episode” was over the holidays which explains a lot! 
    • Posted

Hi Jacqueline, I have had severe neck pain for two years, always had mild neck pain over the years but the decline in hormones has exacerbated it. Also stiff and painful calves particularly in the morning and recently waking up with severe arm pain. Oh the joys of being female lol

I’ve been plagued with dizziness off balance sensation and anxiety over the past two years since my hormones became imbalanced. No period now for 8 months Just hoping my body starts to adapt soon

Wishing you all the best xx

• Posted

I started with shoulder pain (still have) hard sometimes to take off my shirt!

Then it was feet, now hips, and sciatic , and now my ankle , as if I have a BAD sprain .

I am 48 years old

I feel so broke down!!!

My anxiety at night is aweful (thinking the worse things) I do get hot flashes mostly at night but not like most, mine is just overwelming hot in my head, no actual drench sweats. Havent had my Menstrual cycle for several months (over 5 mo)

My question..... when does it end???? 😢

• Posted

Which I can tell you that,

Do you get headache ear aches and if you do are they constantly ,sorry that your going through this I started perimenapause about 3 months ago and it has taken my life I'm always

Prayingthat this goes by fast

• Posted

Tina. This peri is the pits. I was relieved to hear I am not the only one who gets a really hot face and head. I dont sweat either. I always worry its a fever and some terrible disease

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.