SHINGLES........ after the rash and pain are gone

Posted , 21 users are following.

I am a 75 yo female who was diagnosed with Shingles early December 2017. I took the antiviral meds, dealt with a nasty rash on right side of midsection , took pain meds, used ice packs and finally got over that after 31/2 months. 

But I am just really tired and have to make myself do daily things. Some days are better than others but I am not where I was before December 1, 2017 when Shingles symptoms hit like a brick!  I am healthy other than hypertension controlled with meds. I just cannot seem to shake this fatigue. Anyone else have this problem?? I’m a nurse , so I am constantly evaluating myself. I’m a much better nurse than I am a patient! Any suggestions??

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi its awful and comes back now and then i. Get odd spot come up randomly aywhere .they itch but then hurt and its a nerve hurt .good luck
  • Posted

I am a nearly 73 year old male. My shingles nightmare, starting in June 2017, was and is quite similar to yours. I have been an active runner/jogger for 50 years. Shingles (right trunk area) laid me low. I was almost 4 months in pain. I still try and run but fatigue sets in much sooner than before. Good Luck
  • Posted

I am 71 years old and have battled shingles and stinging for the past three years. It is a suffering and pain that cannot be described.

I thought I was destined to live like this for the rest of my life, until I found this system that has helped me a lot.

I have put the indications into practice and today I can happily say that my external shingles is disappearing in the last 2 months.

Now I feel shingles free, and my general health has improved.

I really recommend that you get this guide, it works miracles against shingles. After so much searching, I think it is currently the best guide to completely eliminate shingles pain and I assure you that with it you will feel much better. Read it to the end. I guarantee that you will not regret it.

• Posted

60 nurse 1st time shingles in July ended up w SEVERE case (5 drrmatones) the rash became crusty and hard like lizard skin ended up w skin graft!!! i also have lupus so idk? but 7 months later still have nonhealing rash and fatigue and neuralgia pain this has ruined my life

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.